March 15?

kom526

They call me ... Sarcasmo
There will be mandatory security checks at the door. So leave your knives at home.

Bann

Doris Day meets Lady Gaga
PREMO Member
Out of compassion, I think Im skipping tomorrow night.
niece gave the panlady a cold, panlady has evidently shared this cold with me.
I dont feel like being known as the guy that killed the forum Friday night group.

OOps! I went last week - I sure hope she didn't catch it from me - I did a lot of air hugging and didn't get too close. :ohwell:

Hope you all feel better soon!

vraiblonde

Board Mommy
PREMO Member
Patron
OOps! I went last week - I sure hope she didn't catch it from me - I did a lot of air hugging and didn't get too close. :ohwell:

We shared onion rings and I didn't get so much as a sniffle. :superantibodies:

Count me in for Friday at Back Creek!

Bann

PREMO Member
Which reminds me... I currently am fighting a cold :mad:

Sure, sure - you were sitting across the table and catty corner from me - no way did I even breathe directly on you! :drama:

Besides, even Foxhound is not sick. :biggrin:

Bann

PREMO Member
What time at Back Creek Bistro? Even though I have a late afternoon meeting, I don't want to be late this week.

I have to take Thing2 to his event on the way, but I should be there about 5pm. Foxhound probably a little before.

Don't forget to wear your GREEN!

frequentflier

happy to be living
Outstanding food and superb service, good music and another nice evening! Vrai, Bann, Foxhound, Vince, MMDad, Severa and Pingseal (sp?)plus I'mMe at another table with another group.
Had fun!

Bann

PREMO Member
Love, love, love the Friday night dinners! Food, service was fabulous and of course, so was the compay. Oh, and *this* year I noticed the view - because last year I wasn't taking nearly enough time to enjoy the views. (It's a metaphor, so just go with it. :biggrin:) And it was an amazing view we had from our table.

It was great to see everyone and MMdad again. Nice chatting with you.

And a few of capped off the night by going & checking out Thing2 and his group of cohorts. All deck out dressed to the nines. They clean up pretty well! :yay:

Vince

The steak was excellent. Cooked perfectly, but I had to have the asparagus and was going green this morning. :biggrin:

PsyOps

Pixelated
Love, love, love the Friday night dinners! Food, service was fabulous and of course, so was the compay. Oh, and *this* year I noticed the view - because last year I wasn't taking nearly enough time to enjoy the views. (It's a metaphor, so just go with it. :biggrin:) And it was an amazing view we had from our table.

It was great to see everyone and MMdad again. Nice chatting with you.

And a few of capped off the night by going & checking out Thing2 and his group of cohorts. All deck out dressed to the nines. They clean up pretty well! :yay:

Still fighting a cold :mad: