March 9 Adoption Event

frequentflier

happy to be living
If you are looking for a four legged friend, please stop by Pepper's Pet Pantry on Saturday March 9, 2019 between the hours of 11:30 AM and 2:30 PM. So far, we know that Friends of Felines, The Humane Society of Calvert County and Tiny Toes kitten rescue will be attending.
Thank you for reading this :)

luvmygdaughters

Second Hope Rescue will be attending with three dogs! If you go on Pepper's FB page, they are on there!
She found a beautiful, 4 month old pup at the adoption event in Waldorf on Saturday. She is fostering for two weeks and than, if everything is good, she will adopt her. I'm sure this will be happening. She lives in Lusby and wants to enroll her pup in obedience classes. Do you offer classes at your location? She will be utilizing your self serve dog wash and was in your store on Saturday to buy another leash. Thanks.

frequentflier

happy to be living
She found a beautiful, 4 month old pup at the adoption event in Waldorf on Saturday. She is fostering for two weeks and than, if everything is good, she will adopt her. I'm sure this will be happening. She lives in Lusby and wants to enroll her pup in obedience classes. Do you offer classes at your location? She will be utilizing your self serve dog wash and was in your store on Saturday to buy another leash. Thanks.
I am glad she found a pup! "Think Like A Dog" trains at our store on Tuesday evenings and may start up Sunday classes as well.