Maricopa County Elections Witness Testifies that Dominion Ran Entire Election – County Officials and Observers NEVER HAD Access or Passwords! (Video)

GURPS

INGSOC
PREMO Member
Jan Bryant: ….and back to my opening, I wanted to tell you that I do have a pretty strong project management technology background. This is not, I would say, everybody, raves about how we’ll run and how tight this room is that we were working in. I was in the (MCTEC) tabulation center. You know the glass (wall) and the servers in a glass room. All the computers are on a single cable that you can see. None of that matters because of two things. One, the Dominion employees were the only ones that were running any of that equipment.

So I’m, I was in the tabulation center six different days. Day and night shifts. And no county employees, no IT people, no one else was touching any of the software. They (Dominion) did all the training for the adjudicators, they ran all the reports. And so I brought this up on my very first day in the room. I said this doesn’t seem right, as a person with my background. Never in a million years would I turn my company’s most important things over to someone else. And there’s only two guys (Dominion’s Bruce & John) and they had whole control of everything.

I also participated in the (2%) random ballot selection for hand audit. Picking the ballots, you know, determining which bins we were going to select. And even with that, Dominion ran the report for it (which bins to pull). So no one, I mean, they (Dominion) knew exactly what was in the hand audit boxes. That made me nervous also. And they also knew when we pulled the last box, which was probably eight days before they quit counting ballots. As a senior manager over big projects, never in a million years would I have allowed some of the stuff that I saw going on there.

The other thing that I wanted to make sure. The final week that they were counting ballots, I came in on I think a Tuesday. When I had left the Friday before I did NOT notice there was a laptop in the room behind the (glass) wall, that “John” the Dominion employee was working on. When I came in on Tuesday and walked around where they were doing the hand entry of ballots, I noticed that laptop sitting there and John was working on it. It’s not a secure room if you’re bringing a laptop in and out of a room. Who knows what happened there. Every one of the 50 desktops that were in there had a row of USB ports on the side of it. So I get very angry when I hear some of our leader here saying “Oh, it’s secure, nothing can get in or out.”. That’s not true. I will tell you that is probably the biggest issue that I had.

GURPS

INGSOC
PREMO Member
ARIZONA’S MARICOPA COUNTY DELETED ENTIRE DATABASES PRIOR TO TURNING OVER EQUIPMENT TO AUDIT

The AZ Senate letter demanded…

We have recently discovered that the entire “Database” directory from the D drive of the machine “EMSPrimary” has been deleted. This removes election related details that appear to have been covered by the subpoena. In addition, the main database for the Election Management System (EMS) Software, “Results Tally and Reporting,” is not located anywhere on the EMSPrimary machine, even though all of the EMS Clients reference that machine as the location of the database. This suggests that the main database for all election-related data for the November 2020 General Election has been removed. Can you please advise as to why these folders were deleted, and whether there are any backups that may contain the deleted folders?

stgislander

PREMO Member
ARIZONA’S MARICOPA COUNTY DELETED ENTIRE DATABASES PRIOR TO TURNING OVER EQUIPMENT TO AUDIT

The AZ Senate letter demanded…

We have recently discovered that the entire “Database” directory from the D drive of the machine “EMSPrimary” has been deleted. This removes election related details that appear to have been covered by the subpoena. In addition, the main database for the Election Management System (EMS) Software, “Results Tally and Reporting,” is not located anywhere on the EMSPrimary machine, even though all of the EMS Clients reference that machine as the location of the database. This suggests that the main database for all election-related data for the November 2020 General Election has been removed. Can you please advise as to why these folders were deleted, and whether there are any backups that may contain the deleted folders?
Some people should be loosing their jobs.

GURPS

INGSOC
PREMO Member
Dominion Voting Systems Releases Statement – Slams Arizona Forensic Audit and States Company WILL NOT Release Passwords to Maricopa Voting Machines

Dominion Voting Systems released a very revealing statement on Thursday. The Denver-based company responded to the Arizona Senate’s demand for passwords to ballot tabulators.

Back on November 30, 2020, Maricopa County elections witness Jan Bryant testified before the Arizona legislature. Jan said back on November 30, 2020, that Maricopa County officials DID NOT RUN THE ELECTION! Two Dominion employees in the audit center ran the election. This explains why Maricopa County officials do not have Admin passwords or access to the Dominion voting machines. They never had them!

America’s Audit Director Ken Bennett told OAN earlier in the week that Dominion was refusing to comply with the subpoena to turn over the passwords.

What are they hiding?

I do not see how Dominion has a right to refuse

Bluecrqbe

What is the point of any of this? If Hillary had mobilized her nuts they would have done the same in 2016.

im old enough to remember the ‘Sore Loserman’ protests in 2000 after Gore lost to 500 votes in Florida, just think of that, 500 votes due to butterfly ballots, he ended it and we moved on.

this is such a waste of time

Bluecrqbe

I can explain it to you, I cannot understand it for you
So these folks who have no oversight and came in with the intention that the November election was fraudulent should be given any platform? This is a slippery slope.

Like I said, the Gore nuts should have taken over Florida and counted those votes, if they “won” we wouldn’t have spent nearly 2 trillion in Iraq, but that was never in the plan, the Cheney’s (Halliburton) had their plan.

she’s losing her mind now that the next stage won’t happen, she stole that Wyoming seat and her defense company supporters are not pleased

Grumpy

Like I said, the Gore nuts should have taken over Florida and counted those votes, if they “won” we wouldn’t have spent nearly 2 trillion in Iraq, but that was never in the plan, the Cheney’s (Halliburton) had their plan.

Did you know that Halliburton received more contracts (no-bid, at that) while Clinton was in office???

Bluecrqbe

Did you know that Halliburton received more contracts (no-bid, at that) while Clinton was in office???
I’m not surprised, the Cheney’s run this country, they’ve done it for decades,

People moan and groan about elections, they don’t matter! Either be born in the right family or take your place.

Gilligan

#*! boat!
PREMO Member
And that Cheney's ties to Halliburton while he was in office were very limited at best. Lefty freaks sure can carry a dead narrative on forever.

Gilligan

#*! boat!
PREMO Member
So these folks who have no oversight and came in with the intention that the November election was fraudulent should be given any platform? This is a slippery slope.

she’s losing her mind now that the next stage won’t happen, she stole that Wyoming seat and her defense company supporters are not pleased
:killingme:killingme You should offer to write articles for the Babylon Bee.

Bluecrqbe

And that Cheney's ties to Halliburton while he was in office were very limited at best. Lefty freaks sure can carry a dead narrative on forever.
Umm, ok? So they are the up and up?
give me a break, I know you like to annoy me, but you’re not among the dregs here like Rose red

Cheny ran that company until 2000

“the five years he worked at the company, he received $12.5m in salary. He also held $39m-worth of stock options when he quit the company in 2000”

39 million in stock options, that’s a lot of money to lift folks.

It’s not Amazon or Tesla levels, but enough for a typical person to take advantage of their position.

Gilligan

#*! boat!
PREMO Member

give me a break, I know you like to annoy me, but you’re not among the dregs here like Rose red

“the five years he worked at the company, he received $12.5m in salary. He also held $39m-worth of stock options when he quit the company in 2000”

It’s not Amazon or Tesla levels, but enough for a typical person to take advantage of their position.

:killingme Typical lefty..you guys always hate and envy successful people. So..1. how many Halliburton contracts were let during the Clinton years? 2. Exactly how many companies could and did have the capabilities in place to execute the types of contracts that Halliburton did? Be specific...list in detail those alternative companies.

RoseRed

American Beauty
PREMO Member

😂😂😂

Talk about free rent! I hadn't even posted in this thread!

😂😂😂

GURPS

INGSOC
PREMO Member
Maricopa County Election Audit Uncovers 'Significant Discrepancies'

Earlier this month, the team auditing the 2020 presidential election in Maricopa County, Ariz., reported that the county was refusing to turn over routers or even images of routers to election auditors despite a judge’s order. Why would they refuse? The county claimed that they “determined the information contained in Maricopa County’s routers can be used as blueprints to intercept sensitive county data.”

But maybe there’s another explanation?

vraiblonde

Board Mommy
PREMO Member
Patron
FACT: if the election results were on the up and up, the audit should be a simple thing and everyone should be on board with it. That the audit is being fought be county officials and the people who created the voting software tells me that the election was a fraud.

In other states, local and state officials actually broke election laws to get a certain outcome. Those election results were fraudulent as well, and yet somehow getting to the bottom of it is a "threat to our democracy"? As in "How dare you question our election, even though the fraud is blatant and right there. That is a threat to our democracy!"

:crazy:

Hijinx

FACT: if the election results were on the up and up, the audit should be a simple thing and everyone should be on board with it. That the audit is being fought be county officials and the people who created the voting software tells me that the election was a fraud.

In other states, local and state officials actually broke election laws to get a certain outcome. Those election results were fraudulent as well, and yet somehow getting to the bottom of it is a "threat to our democracy"? As in "How dare you question our election, even though the fraud is blatant and right there. That is a threat to our democracy!"

:crazy:

As crooked as a snakes back.