Marion, in the news

Ken King

A little rusty but not crusty
PREMO Member
Anyone catch that Marion Barry has tested positive for cocaine? As a condition of his plea agreement for income tax evasion he has to test and now has "popped positive". I wonder if he was really robbed or if his dealers were just doing a little "collecting"?

itsbob

I bowl overhand
Ken King said:
Anyone catch that Marion Barry has tested positive for cocaine? As a condition of his plea agreement for income tax evasion he has to test and now has "popped positive". I wonder if he was really robbed or if his dealers were just doing a little "collecting"?
That was my first thought when I heard about it.. had to be something to it looking at the way he reacted..

SO now do we get to see the Hero of the People get carted away to jail??

Ken King

A little rusty but not crusty
PREMO Member
Well it seems he violated his plea deal but this SOB has 9 lives when dealing with the law.

morganj614

Ken King said:

I saw it and his declaration it is because he is black. The man exemplifies the word MORON.

camily

Peace
itsbob said:
That was my first thought when I heard about it.. had to be something to it looking at the way he reacted..

:yeahthat: Still a crackhead.

Midnightrider

itsbob said:

the biggest "tell" that he wasn't being truthful about the robbery was that he didn't want the people who did it to be prosecuted.
Well that and when they asked him about what was stolen, he offically said his wallet, but when intrviewed, he said "then they grabbed my money, err i mean wallet" sounded to me lkike he had the money in his hand ready to pay for something and it was snatched away from him....

LexiGirl75

100% Goapele Head!
I was watching the news this morning about how he will get jail time for this and a guy said that Marion Barry is his own worse enemy. That has got to be the saddest statement but oh so true, it's like some people refuse to learn.

He may have done some good as Mayor of DC but it does not give him the right to not act the part of leader when in a leadership role.

2ndAmendment

Just a forgiven sinner
PREMO Member
LexiGirl75 said:
He may have done some good as Mayor of DC but it does not give him the right to not act the part of leader when in a leadership role.
The only "good" he did while mayor was for his family and cronies. He padded the D.C. government with them all; nepotism at its best.

willie

I think he started some programs for kids but other than that, he tried his best to make D.C. a third world country with him King.