Mark Brunnell retires!!!

Larry Gude

Strung Out
Ashburn, June 6

...in a shocking move, it was announced this morning that Redskins QB Mark Brunnel, after two injury plagued seasons brought on by remorseless father time and yet another injury, this time to his throwing hand, in his case his left hand, middle finger, a minor fracture, has decided to hang up his cleats.

Brunnel, in statement released by the Redskins had this to say "It's just not gonna get any better. At this rate, I'd figure to spend most of the season on the sidelines anyway so, as difficult as this is, I think it in the best interest of the team for me to step aside now so that Coach Gibbs and Coach Saunders can dedicate as much practice time as possible to getting Jason ready for the opener. Jason is gonna surprise alot of people, but not me. He's got the tools and he's got his head square on his shoulders. My only regret is that this hadn't happened sooner, before Pat left so that he could finally get an honest shot at it. Gibbs screwed him over pretty good after all the professionalism Pat showed the organization."

In another release, Gibbs has this comment..."We're going to do all we can to get Pat back, right away. I think we can trick the Jets into taking Mark and a conditional 7th rounder and maybe $500. We own them anyway. I mean, we basically use them as a farm team the last several years, so..."

BBBBBBBBBBBBBBBBBBBBBBBBZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzttttt

####ing alarm clock.

Somdmommy

:Jeepin' in NC:
Larry Gude said:
Ashburn, June 6

...in a shocking move, it was announced this morning that Redskins QB Mark Brunnel, after two injury plagued seasons brought on by remorseless father time and yet another injury, this time to his throwing hand, in his case his left hand, middle finger, a minor fracture, has decided to hang up his cleats.

Brunnel, in statement released by the Redskins had this to say "It's just not gonna get any better. At this rate, I'd figure to spend most of the season on the sidelines anyway so, as difficult as this is, I think it in the best interest of the team for me to step aside now so that Coach Gibbs and Coach Saunders can dedicate as much practice time as possible to getting Jason ready for the opener. Jason is gonna surprise alot of people, but not me. He's got the tools and he's got his head square on his shoulders. My only regret is that this hadn't happened sooner, before Pat left so that he could finally get an honest shot at it. Gibbs screwed him over pretty good after all the professionalism Pat showed the organization."

In another release, Gibbs has this comment..."We're going to do all we can to get Pat back, right away. I think we can trick the Jets into taking Mark and a conditional 7th rounder and maybe $500. We own them anyway. I mean, we basically use them as a farm team the last several years, so..."

BBBBBBBBBBBBBBBBBBBBBBBBZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzttttt

####ing alarm clock.
OMFG!!!

NOOO!!!

I cant even think of anything to say, i'm so pissed!

Larry Gude

Strung Out
No...

bresamil said:
:eyebrow: You dream about football trades?

...but he is old and does get hurt alot and is hurt again.

I cooked this up for my own entertainment plus any flies I could catch with my web... :killingme

Ken King

A little rusty but not crusty
PREMO Member
bresamil, the truth is that he dreams about Patrick Ramsey. :biggrin:

Hey wxtornado, did you chock it back? :lmao:

Larry Gude

Strung Out
Yes...

Ken King said:
bresamil, the truth is that he dreams about Patrick Ramsey. :biggrin:

Hey wxtornado, did you chock it back? :lmao:

...it's true and only through humor can I deal with my pain...

:drama:

Larry Gude

Strung Out
Patience...

Somdmommy said:
Yeah I know, but he didnt do that bad last year.

...patience....

...deep...breathe....ex...hale....

Yes. You're right. Viewed a certain way, I'm sure.

:bitingtongue:

Let's all sing a song instead, shall we?

It goes a little like this....

Hail to the Redskins!
Hail Victory!
Braves on the Warpath!
Fight for old D.C.!
Run or pass and score -- we want a lot more!
Beat 'em, Swamp 'em,
Touchdown! -- Let the points soar!
Fight on, fight on 'Til you have won
Sons of Wash-ing-ton. Rah!, Rah!, Rah!
Hail to the Redskins!
Hail Victory!
Braves on the Warpath!
Fight for old D.C.!