Mark Forum Read

vraiblonde

Board Mommy
PREMO Member
Patron
I know a lot of you get annoyed when David does news and PSAs, but people like having the information. SO! When you do a new post search and a ton of them show up, go to the forum that they're in (Government News, for example) and on the right directly above the threads you'll see "mark read". Click that, and posts in that forum will no longer show up in a new posts search.

markread.JPG

Kyle

ULTRA-F###ING-MAGA!
PREMO Member
I know a lot of you get annoyed when David does news and PSAs, but people like having the information. SO! When you do a new post search and a ton of them show up, go to the forum that they're in (Government News, for example) and on the right directly above the threads you'll see "mark read". Click that, and posts in that forum will no longer show up in a new posts search.

View attachment 162727
Seriously? someone’s complaining about the few PSAs?

Grumpy

yeah, its a pain on a cell but not bad on a desktop. Hell, I don't even bother on a cell cuz I can't read anything wtihout my glasses.

Monello

Smarter than the average bear
PREMO Member
I like reading the state's attorney press releases. I read the headline and try to imagine the person that did the reported crime. I'm no Carnac the magnificent, but I impress myself sometimes.

For example:
Fishermen caught with 200 rockfish over the limit. 1 and possibly all of them will have a last name that ends in Z. They will also have 2 hyphenated last names.

Email scammer preys on elderly. This criminal will have a name that is like having the last 9 tiles in a scrabble game. Obimjalade Njordke.

A pimp or human trafficker will always have a colorful nickname. AKA D'roc or AKA Momoney.

White collar embezzler. Aloisius Remington Fitzpatrick IV.

PG county drug dealer. Name won't be Michael, George or John.

Like an earworm. Now the rest of you will be doing the same thing next time.

Bird Dog

Bird Dog
PREMO Member

View attachment 162727
Thanks. It’s working. I did not realize how many different Forums he used. It’s like I block three and three more pop up. Maybe I’ll have it caught up in a month or so., but it’s greatly improved.

Bird Dog

Bird Dog
PREMO Member
He is a partner with Vrai and has his head up Steny’s A$$…..
Thank you Vrai for politely helping us ignore him….….but you can mark as read an sometimes he still shows up gasping for air out of Steny’s butt…..

Bird Dog

Bird Dog
PREMO Member

View attachment 162727
It worked for awhile, but now his stupid posts are popping up like dandelions in the spring…he needs to get a life other than being an IT nerd.
Hey David, have you ever checked out some of the hot chicks that live amongst us…?