Marlborough Horse Trials--this weekend

OK, so now that we know there's interest... is there any particular weekend that is good? Bad? I know Steuart's got some events coming up, so not all weekends are open, but I'm sure he could come up with a day or two.

He could do some big jumps. Most of his XC stuff isn't huge, but he's got some good ditches, a water jump and lots of other natural stuff, plus the jumps in the sand ring.

I don't have a clue what the cost would be, maybe I should ask him that, too, eh?

Sparks

Oct 19th/20th is a good date for us :howdy:

My horse is young and I'd rather not do more than 2'3 unless it's at the end of a gymnastic. So far, she's confident O/F and I REALLY want to keep it that way.

Are you thinking doing it like group lessons or doing a flyer/advertising a clinic?

HeavyChevy75

Podunk FL
Oct 19th/20th is a good date for us :howdy:

My horse is young and I'd rather not do more than 2'3 unless it's at the end of a gymnastic. So far, she's confident O/F and I REALLY want to keep it that way.

Are you thinking doing it like group lessons or doing a flyer/advertising a clinic?

I haven't made plans for that weekend either. At the least he can help me with some gymnastics to get confidence up

We'll probably be gone the weekend of the 18/19 visiting my grandfather in Massanutton, VA. It might be better to know what days are bad because of shows, etc. I'm pretty sure he's planning to enter the following events (but not necessarily have horses there both days!):
Maryland Horse Trials at Loch Moy (October 11/12)
Waredaca HT (October 25/26)

Phyxius

Zoooooooom
October 19 is also the Calvert Chapter's dressage schooling show at Oakridge and Nov. 2 is the PVDA Chapter Challenge at PGEC.

And, I'll be out of town Oct 6 - Oct 18.

Phyxius

Zoooooooom
Yes, it is open to the public! It's at Oakridge in Hughesville on October 19th. Close date is October 9th. Judge is Mary Lou Sullivan and entry fees are $20 per test.

I'll post a flyer when I get home today. :)