14. Pairs outside course 2'6" or 3'
15. Pairs Handy Hunter outside course 2'6" or 3'
16. Team Under Saddle
17. Team Class outside course - 2'6" or 3'
18. Team Handy Hunter outside course 2'6" or 3'
19. Junior Challenge Trophy - riders 25 yrs and younger - outside course
20. Senior Challenge Trophy - seniors only - outside course
21. Marlborough Hunt Challenge Trophy - juniors and seniors - outside course

LUNCH BREAK at 12:30 to 1pm - with RIDE-A-BUCK and LEADLINE - 7 yr. and under (must not have shown in any other class)

CHALLENGE TROPHY CLASSES - not to begin before 2pm
Open Show Judged by MHC Masters - Challenge Trophy Classes Judged by TBA

Division Championships:
1, 2, 3 Hilltop
4, 5, 6 Junior*
7, 8, 9 Senior*
10, 11, 12 First Flight*
*these divisions count toward high point awards

Challenge Trophy Competition Classes restricted to members of the Marlborough Hunt Club.

Challenge Trophy Classes 19, 20, 21 must be “Fairly hunted” (at least six times during the hunting season).

Classes 1 through 18 open to all Entry Fee $10.00 per horse per class, hard hats must be worn by all riders .

Directions: From Rt. 4, North, take first exit after Patuxent River Bridge (Hills Bridge) onto Old Marlboro Pike; first left onto Green Landing Rd., then second left onto Hunt Club Rd. – to end.

From Annapolis, Rt. 50 West to Rt. 301 South, go about 10 miles to Upper Marlboro, turn left at the Arbys (Rt. 725) go to top of hill, bear right onto Old Marlboro Pike, next right onto Green Landing Rd. second left onto Hunt Club Road to end.

Phyxius

Zoooooooom
I am planning on going with Peanut! I talked to Ray about it tonight and he'd also be willing to do a cross-country clinic for a group of you guys. The lowest x-country stuff he has are 18" and his stuff goes up to training and novice. I'll start a new thread to see if there is enough interest!

HeavyChevy75

Podunk FL
I am planning on going with Peanut! I talked to Ray about it tonight and he'd also be willing to do a cross-country clinic for a group of you guys. The lowest x-country stuff he has are 18" and his stuff goes up to training and novice. I'll start a new thread to see if there is enough interest!

OH yeah that sounds great. Murph would love to get out there. He LOVES to jump.

I saw you this weekend at the Chapter Challenge but was on Red. I had to get into warmup.

SugarNSpikes

Sorry for sounding stupid, but can someone explain what these classes include? I'm just showing this year for the first time on my own and I don't have anyone to explain any of this stuff to mee. I got the heights and stuff but are there any flat classes, etc? My guy is a cute little mover on the flat but no jumps for him and I'm looking for stuff to do with him over the winter.

Phyxius

Zoooooooom
Sorry for sounding stupid, but can someone explain what these classes include? I'm just showing this year for the first time on my own and I don't have anyone to explain any of this stuff to mee. I got the heights and stuff but are there any flat classes, etc? My guy is a cute little mover on the flat but no jumps for him and I'm looking for stuff to do with him over the winter.

Each of the classes listed as "under saddle" is a flat class and while you can choose to ride or not ride in any single class you want they are "tied" to a division championship too. Generally if someone does the Senior Eq Under Saddle they'll also do the Senior Eq 2'6" and Senior Handy Hunter 2'6", but there will certainly be some people who do the flat but not fences or do the fences but no flat class.

Duckz

The Under Saddle classes are flat classes. Unless otherwise noted, you should be able to just enter the flat classes in the division. I'm not sure, but my guess is that the judges will look to reward "real" hunt horses rather than just a pretty face and pretty movement.

Duckz

Yup, that's what I heard too :lmao:

The regular hunt members better look out, I'll bet he kicks thier butts too!

That's if we don't end up in the next county after taking a big spot :whistle: Does "outdoor ring" mean it's not fenced in?

bosox

All the courses are outside the ring except the first crossrails course.
The pairs and team classes can choose the height they do from 2 feet upwards to 3 feet.

devinej

omigod i am still frozen. it was so cold....so cold. and the show ran reallllllyyyy slowly.

the scooter man didn't place well :( but he behaved like a super star!!!!!!!! don't know what they were judging on. but duckz and lincoln did great!

we wimped out and left before the 3ft division....it was too cold and taking forever!