Martha Stewart's Empire

Pete

Repete
Originally posted by dems4me
:biteme: you are just jealous that me a vrai are having a civil conversation.:biggrin:
I am just in shock that you don't realize you are being "talked down to" by a Republican. :wink:

vraiblonde

Board Mommy
PREMO Member
Patron
Originally posted by Pete
I am just in shock that you don't realize you are being "talked down to" by a Republican.
Jealousy is an ugly emotion, Pete. And don't worry - I'll save you some.

D

dems4me

Originally posted by Pete
I am just in shock that you don't realize you are being "talked down to" by a Republican. :wink:

Admit it Pete -- you just want to watch me and vrai mud wrestle. :smile:

D

dems4me

Originally posted by Tonio
No, he's waiting until Jackie Randell joins in.

Why is it just women -- why can't we see cute guys at the top too???:confused:

D

dems4me

Originally posted by cattitude
:blushing: Pete, you're a devil, did you tell her that?

He said he'd supply the mud and the rink and the "I-Love-Stupid-Pete" t-shirts :shrug: and that when he told Vrai she just said "bring it on" :shrug: So I've been working out for nothing???:confused:

vraiblonde

Board Mommy
PREMO Member
Patron
Originally posted by dems4me
Why is it just women -- why can't we see cute guys at the top too???
Find me a cute guy advertiser and I'll happily exploit him like we've done with Jackie.

:lmao:

D

dems4me

Originally posted by vraiblonde
Find me a cute guy advertiser and I'll happily exploit him like we've done with Jackie.

At this point, I'd settle for anything other than a cartoon guy... :lol: -- so am I the up and coming challenger for the next mud match or not??

:smile:

Pete

Repete

So vrai, do you know Jackie by any chance?

D

dems4me

doesn't Tom Cruise have anything that he sells??? Can we make something up? :lmao:

D

dems4me

What about those cute men jockeys underwear ads -- those would suffice!!:biggrin: :wink: