Maryland Bear Problem?

Christy

b*tch rocket
Steve said:
I thought it was great. You have PG County representatives trying to ban the bear hunts in Western MD, so the Western MD Rep has suggested that the State of Maryland relocate the bears where they're wanted, PG County. :lol:

You really have to watch the news story, it's a riot. :killingme

K

Kizzy

Christy said:
I thought it was great. You have PG County representatives trying to ban the bear hunts in Western MD, so the Western MD Rep has suggested that the State of Maryland relocate the bears where they're wanted, PG County. :lol:

I know I love it. :lol: I say it is a perfect solution, until one runs across the beltway and causes a major traffic accident. :boo:

pixiegirl

Cleopatra Jones
Christy said:

Sounds like a great idea to me. Hopefully a few locals will get mauled! :dance:

KCM

Right Where I Belong
Just wait till a bear invites itself to someone's picnic.:lmao: This actually happened last summer when I was at my brother's house. What a sight.:lol:

PrchJrkr

Long Haired Country Boy
Ad Free Experience
Patron
Oops! Sorry, I misread the title to say beer, not bear. Carry on... :cheers:

Lenny

Lovin' being Texican
Christy said:
I thought it was great. You have PG County representatives trying to ban the bear hunts in Western MD, so the Western MD Rep has suggested that the State of Maryland relocate the bears where they're wanted, PG County.

'Spose they'll be registered as Democrats and vote for Steny.

Bushy23

That guy is just being an a$$hole. The bears are doing well out there because that is what animals do in their prime habitat. The suburbs of DC isn't the prime habitat for a bear, so that would just be stupid to place them there. He knows that and is just being a wise ass. The bears were there first, and people eliminated them. That's what the residents out west don't seem to understand. There are plenty of areas where they can be relocated other then the suburbs. But in a state that doesn't even want to pay to make nicer schools, they're not gonna pay to relocate bears and so the hunt will continue. Just a fact of life when predatory animals and humans meet.

J

Jared

When I was really big, before my Subway diet, I was mistaken for a beer.

Christy

b*tch rocket
Bushy23 said:
That guy is just being an a$$hole. The bears are doing well out there because that is what animals do in their prime habitat. The suburbs of DC isn't the prime habitat for a bear, so that would just be stupid to place them there. He knows that and is just being a wise ass. The bears were there first, and people eliminated them. That's what the residents out west don't seem to understand. There are plenty of areas where they can be relocated other then the suburbs. But in a state that doesn't even want to pay to make nicer schools, they're not gonna pay to relocate bears and so the hunt will continue. Just a fact of life when predatory animals and humans meet.
You're missing the point dillhole. :duh: You've got all these PG County liberal nut jobs, who know ZERO about bears, ZERO about living with an over population of bears, ZERO about rural living, trying to dictate policy on an issue they have no right to be involved in.

Hence, the Western Marylander's feel that if PG county nutties want to "take up the cause" for bears, and if bears give them the warm fuzzies, and it makes them sleep better at night "saving the bears", then they should have to deal with them in THEIR "own back yard". They'd change their tune real quick if they had a SINGLE bear show up in PG County. They'd pee their pants and cry like babies until someone came and killed the thing. :duh:

KCM

Right Where I Belong
Christy said:
You're missing the point dillhole. :duh: You've got all these PG County liberal nut jobs, who know ZERO about bears, ZERO about living with an over population of bears, ZERO about rural living, trying to dictate policy on an issue they have no right to be involved in.

Hence, the Western Marylander's feel that if PG county nutties want to "take up the cause" for bears, and if bears give them the warm fuzzies, and it makes them sleep better at night "saving the bears", then they should have to deal with them in THEIR "own back yard". They'd change their tune real quick if they had a SINGLE bear show up in PG County. They'd pee their pants and cry like babies until someone came and killed the thing. :duh:
:yeahthat: Have you ever lived in Western Maryland Bushy?? I lived there all my life. Bears are a problem. The last year I lived in Allegany County a bear came onto the playground during recess when the children (my children) were playing outside. They are especially bad in Garrett County. Bears attack dogs, come onto peoples porches, etc. Until you have lived around bears and other wildlife on a regular basis - don't judge.

Foamy

Rules
Christy said:
You're missing the point dillhole.

I hate dillholes and people who miss the point, like hello, what are you reading here that I'm not seeing, are you an idiot. It makes me really mad.

Foamy

Rules
Jared said:
When I was really big, before my Subway diet, I was mistaken for a beer.

I hate you Jared, I am sick and tired of seeing you goofy ass on TV all the time, go away, you make me really mad, I don't care that you lost 245 pounds eating Subway, I wish you'd lose another 180 pounds and disappear.

Foamy

Rules
Thanks Christy thanks for the red karma. I really hate when you big karma people, with more karma than God, hit us no fricken karma people into the negative numbers, like I am real harmful, I am just an ####### with arms, legs and hair that hates everything including my birthday. I really hate my birthday. :cussing: