Maryland Game Tomorrow

fedex

Relax, it's fedex
Does anyone think Maryland will have a chance in beating West Virginia ? I saw the line is +17 in Marylands favor.

Larry Gude

Strung Out
Nope...

fedex said:
Does anyone think Maryland will have a chance in beating West Virginia ? I saw the line is +17 in Marylands favor.

...no chance. It will be a HUGE upset if Maryland wins.

Which is why we play the games.

bfncbs1

Can you ping me now? Good
fedex said:

Half of WV team would have to miss the bus to thegame for the Terps to have a chance.

A small chance if you lock Slaton in a closet.

I love the Terps but I'm also realistic here,

WV -48

MD - 21

nachomama

All Up In Your Grill
bfncbs1 said:
Half of WV team would have to miss the bus to thegame for the Terps to have a chance.

A small chance if you lock Slaton in a closet.

I love the Terps but I'm also realistic here,

WV -48

MD - 21

Wow. You're generous. :lol:

WV 37
MD 10

bfncbs1

nachomama said:
Wow. You're generous. :lol:

WV 37
MD 10

Generous in the fact that it will be 38-7 at halftime and WV will use there 2nd stringers and MD will get a couple of late score to make things appear to be a little better then what it was :howdy:

nachomama

All Up In Your Grill
bfncbs1 said:
Generous in the fact that it will be 38-7 at halftime and WV will use there 2nd stringers and MD will get a couple of late score to make things appear to be a little better then what it was :howdy:

WVU will probably put the 2nd stringers in halfway through the 2nd quarter. I love Maryland, but this is probably one of my least favorites games on the schedule. :jameo:

I remember Friedgen saying last year that he was happy to play WVU on a Thursday night game. He said it would be good for the team. It was humiliating. :lol: But I guess, in the end, it may have been somewhat helpful.

bfncbs1

nachomama said:
WVU will probably put the 2nd stringers in halfway through the 2nd quarter. I love Maryland, but this is probably one of my least favorites games on the schedule. :jameo:

I remember Friedgen saying last year that he was happy to play WVU on a Thursday night game. He said it would be good for the team. It was humiliating. :lol: But I guess, in the end, it may have been somewhat helpful.

Keeps them in the spotlight.........He needs that to be considered for Bowls and recruiting.

Just sucks when you get blown out!

CRoyal

Infinite Impetus
I will be there!! LETS GOOOO MARYLAND!!!!!! :yahoo:

... tbd if we can pull it out. I just hope it ends up being a good game and not a complete azz kicking.

More tailgating = better game and louder cheering :razz:

bfncbs1

CRoyal said:
I will be there!! LETS GOOOO MARYLAND!!!!!! :yahoo:

... tbd if we can pull it out. I just hope it ends up being a good game and not a complete azz kicking.

More tailgating = better game and louder cheering :razz:

Good Idea! better save some beer for after the game..........it may make things easier to deal with :lmao:

fedex

Relax, it's fedex
A co-worker just asked if I wanted a ticket, said sure and gave him $50 bucks for it. I am going to the game ! I hope they can pull this off.

Rael

Supper's Ready
Just tuned into the game. WVU 14-7 MD. 3:34 left in the first half. I'm routing for Maryland Terps.

Rael

Supper's Ready
Should say Ugh... Intercepted on an attempt to try and throw it away... :razz: still routing...

Last edited:

jazz lady

~*~ Rara Avis ~*~
PREMO Member
unixpirate said:
Fox news says 31 - 14 WV. Online sports says 28 -7

Either way Terps lost.

Ugh!

It was 31-14. Maryland played pretty well but made too many mistakes that WV pounced on. And definitely 'ugh.' :ohwell:

But I did get to see my niece in the band on TV a few times. :yay: