Maryland Game Tomorrow

fedex

Relax, it's fedex
Last night I got to see how bad Maryland's quarterback really is. Wow he is terrible, WV ran alll over Marylands defense last night. I understand why they basically said it wouldnt be a close game. Maryland didnt even cover the spread :(

Also, WVU should have had more points they couldnt put it in from the 1. Then the fg kicker missed a chip shot from 23 yards out. It could have been worse if slaton got more carries. I am glad to see Maryland at least score two touchdowns !

C

czygvtwkr

MD is not a bad team at all. Their defense held up pretty well to the run and their running game was pretty good.

fedex

Relax, it's fedex
czygvtwkr said:
MD is not a bad team at all. Their defense held up pretty well to the run and their running game was pretty good.

I hope you are joking, I am a MD fan speaking, and there run defense, come on now, they gave up 350+ yards on the ground.. I dont all that a pretty good run defense

C

czygvtwkr

They held Slaton to under 200, that aint bad.

White never really busted a big one either.

fedex

Relax, it's fedex
czygvtwkr said:
They held Slaton to under 200, that aint bad.

White never really busted a big one either.

He had what 139 ? Devine had 137 ? Schmitt had 45 ? I mean come on now.

GusChiggins

Old Prospector
sigh... maryland tried, but just fell asleep offensively in the 2nd and 3rd quarters. i felt we needed to pass more and more down the field, but i understand friedgen was trying to limit WVU's possessions aka opportunities to score. it worked in the first half... 14-7 is very good for playing a top 5 team. but, too many 3 and outs and short drives, and field position losses, and wvu just tired out our defense.

i heard someone saying that friedgen seemed upset with steffy for checking down to his safety valves too often, so it's possible they were trying to throw downfield steffy just wouldn't do it. on the plus side, he finally threw his first career TD, so congrats jordan on that one.