maryland horse and pony show

Sparks

Was that Bucky?

Yup! That was Bucky. Good memory!

Do you remember Moe? Here's a pic I've had on my PC forever of him at local day. Who knew he could jump so cute. :whistle: I don't know why it's so cropped. Oh well.

Attachments

• Jumping.jpg
    Jumping.jpg
    15.8 KB · Views: 62
Last edited:

BZHorseMomE

Hunter/Eq. Trainer :-)
Yup! That was Bucky. Good memory!

Do you remember Moe? Here's a pic I've had on my PC forever of him at local day. Who knew he could jump so cute. :whistle: I don't know why it's so cropped. Oh well.

What a nice looking horse!!! I have one of those green jackets hanging in my closet right now. Wonder if that will ever come back in style. :whistle: What year is the picture from?

Sparks

What a nice looking horse!!! I have one of those green jackets hanging in my closet right now. Wonder if that will ever come back in style. :whistle: What year is the picture from?

Hey, I have an "olive" jacket that I wear from time to time now. I love my "olive" coat. :whistle: I won't however, wear it with rust. :faint:

That was probably taken around 95' I think.

IntegritysDream

i wish i could go the md pony and horse show, but it sounds a little crazy! Dont know how indy would do mental wise. haha. But at the same time im planning on takign him to PVDA chapter challenge which i heard is really crazy so better get him exposed to it all again soon!

Last edited: