Mascara Help

sanchezf

Little ol' Me
Ladies, years ago I had the best mascara it never clumped but as always they discontinued it. Since then I have not been able to find anything that doesn't make me look like I have alligator lashes. Does anyone recommend anything?

Chasey_Lane

Salt Life
This is one product I can say I've never had a problem with. I usually don't buy the same mascara twice, and I've never run into any bad ones. :clap: They're cheap CVS ones, too.

W

Wenchy

Maybelline's Great Lash Mascara. I've tried several other brands through the years, but always go back. (look for the pink tube with the green top)

Somdmommy

:Jeepin' in NC:
My Grandmother told me once. That if you clean the brush off really good. Dip it once apply on the top of you lashes once and then the bottom once. No clumps and good coverage!

Works for me!

just.me

Wenchy said:
Maybelline's Great Lash Mascara. I've tried several other brands through the years, but always go back. (look for the pink tube with the green top)

This is my fave mascara but recently tried a new one by Cover Girl....it was at Wal-Mart on an end cap back by the pharmacy. And it was in a special packaging - buy 1 get 1 free....it is pretty good too. Goes on very lightly, lengthens without adding too much color....

http://www.covergirl.com/cgcollection/eyes/mascara/mini_lashexact/index.jhtml

Somdmommy

:Jeepin' in NC:
just.me said:
This is my fave mascara but recently tried a new one by Cover Girl....it was at Wal-Mart on an end cap back by the pharmacy. And it was in a special packaging - buy 1 get 1 free....it is pretty good too. Goes on very lightly, lengthens without adding too much color....

http://www.covergirl.com/cgcollection/eyes/mascara/mini_lashexact/index.jhtml
I'll have to try that...I use CG for everything, but for some reason i always buy Maybelline, Maybe its the pink and green!!!

whosit

Whatsit
I love Almay One Coat Triple Effect Mascara (the wand has a different length bristle on each side), and Cover Girl Remarkable Washable Waterproof Mascara is also good in my opinion. I also had luck with Rimmel Mascara sold at Walmart.

sanchezf

Little ol' Me
Somdmommy said:
My Grandmother told me once. That if you clean the brush off really good. Dip it once apply on the top of you lashes once and then the bottom once. No clumps and good coverage!

Works for me!

What would you clean it with?

W

Wenchy

Mascara Help 04-26-2006 01:42 PM like your eyes need it.. :rolleyes:

Thank you very much for the compliment, but without my Great Lash, these eyes just don't look the same.

...and my Cover Girl coverstick, Avon eyeliner and Revlon eyelash curler. :lmao:

Shannie0308

I could never find a good one, until my wedding. The make-up artist brought her favorite, and after that day I have never used anything else. It is Maybelline's Sky High Curves and it works great!! I have never had any clumps or lashes stick together. There really isnt even a need to use a eyelash comb or anything.