Mascara Help

crabcake

But wait, there's more...

Sharon

Staff member
PREMO Member
Speedy70 said:
I use Maybelline's Lash Discovery. :yay:

:yeahthat: I've been using the waterproof version for years. The tiny brush keeps it from gobbing up and it doesn't smear or flake off after it dries.

Sharon said:
:yeahthat: I've been using the waterproof version for years. The tiny brush keeps it from gobbing up and it doesn't smear or flake off after it dries.

I love this stuff! But, I have a hard time finding the curved brush ones. Which do you use, straight or curved brush?

ocean733

Speedy70 said:
I love this stuff! But, I have a hard time finding the curved brush ones. Which do you use, straight or curved brush?

You can curve the straight ones. I like the curved ones, but will buy either/or and then curve the straight ones.

Sharon

Staff member
PREMO Member
Speedy70 said:

Straight. I didn't know they even had a curved brush :lol: but I've never liked them anyway.

mAlice

professional daydreamer

Nickel

curiouser and curiouser
Wenchy said:
Maybelline's Great Lash Mascara. I've tried several other brands through the years, but always go back. (look for the pink tube with the green top)
I bought some, and it's awesome! :banana:

K_Jo

Pea Brain
PREMO Member
I use Max Factor 2000 Calorie Aqua Lash in black/brown. Everything else smudges on me. I think I'm going to try the Queen Latifah flavor next time I buy. I wonder if she makes a waterproof version? :bawl:

morganj614

I tried the Maybelline XXXL Waterproof this morning. It works great, no clumps and makes long lashes. I am not sure if I like the 2 layer thingie, but it works. :yay::yay:

pineapple

Maybelline's Full and Soft mascara is the best! The formula doesn't clump and the brush is a good size ( I like a full brush). Also if anyone needs a good eyelash comb...the Sonia Kashuk brand at Target makes the best one, it has a white handle with a metal comb.