Mascara poll

Do you open your mouth when applying mascara?

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .

crabcake

But wait, there's more...
K_Jo said:
What does that even mean? :confused:

Double-dipping? It's like when you are drunk and find yourself in Denny's at 2 a.m. eating cheese sticks and ranch dressing. You dip the cheese stick and take a bite, and dip the end you just bit in the ranch dressing again when others are also dipping into it.

Vrai would tell you it's rude ... but if we're friends and you don't have any cooties, I wouldn't yell at ya. Besides, I'd be too drunk to give a damn. :alkies:

K_Jo

Pea Brain
PREMO Member
crabcake said:
Double-dipping? It's like when you are drunk and find yourself in Denny's at 2 a.m. eating cheese sticks and ranch dressing. You dip the cheese stick and take a bite, and dip the end you just bit in the ranch dressing again when others are also dipping into it.

Vrai would tell you it's rude ... but if we're friends and you don't have any cooties, I wouldn't yell at ya. Besides, I'd be too drunk to give a damn. :alkies:
:killingme I know what double-dipping is. I just didn't understand my joke. :lmao:

morganj614

Christy said:
Note to self. Toss out all existing mascara, order new high dolla Dior, lock it up. :twitch:

"Brown eye". :killingme: That's so gross. :lol:

Is the hair that long on that eye? Does he use an brown eye curler... before the mascara?

Nickel

curiouser and curiouser
Jameo said:
I wonder if using waterproof mascara makes any difference in that situtation? :twitch:
I hope there's no clumping. :faint:

Oh wait, I'm not supposed to be in here anymore.

:lalala:

Pandora

Jameo said:
mascara dingleberries :lmao: :roflmao: :lmao:

I met a highly educated women this past week, who besides having PhD in Psychology is also licensed to practice law in 4 different states, and all I found myself focusing on when she talked was her mascara dingle berries. I had to force myself to pay attention and not think about it. :ohwell: