Mascara Question

KWAK

Okay ladies - help me out. . . I am in dire need of a new mascara! My beloved Lancome has discontinued the one I have been using and I just can't find anything comparable! I have light lashes and need something thick to make it look like I have any at all! (small exaggeration, but we're always most critical of ourselves, right?)

I've tried Estee Lauder, Clinique, even the cheap CVS stuff! Right now I'm using MAC.

Anyone have a suggestion for a kick butt mascara? Yes, I tend to be a brand snob, but willing to try anything!

Okay ladies - help me out. . . I am in dire need of a new mascara! My beloved Lancome has discontinued the one I have been using and I just can't find anything comparable! I have light lashes and need something thick to make it look like I have any at all! (small exaggeration, but we're always most critical of ourselves, right?)

I've tried Estee Lauder, Clinique, even the cheap CVS stuff! Right now I'm using MAC.

Anyone have a suggestion for a kick butt mascara? Yes, I tend to be a brand snob, but willing to try anything!

You MUST give THIS a try. :yay: :yay:

Kittykat33

Why me??
I just started using a new mascara...damn who is by?? It is in a Orange tube, I think it is Cover Girl and then I also use my Bare Minerals mascara.

Geek

Dior Show at $22-28?:faint: Laudy!

How often do you buy mascara? I have the smallest lashes on the smallest, beadiest pair of eye you can imagine. That mascara makes me look human and it is worth every penny for me and the people that have to look at me. :drama:

Oh crap... that was from a different thread... :roflmao:

Here... LashExact Mascara :: CoverGirl

Don't bother with their maroon one or their orange one... stick with the LashExact and you'll love it.

I've tried this (lash exact) but I don't really like it. There's one made by Cover Girl I do like that looks similar to this but it's in a bright green tube and the lash brush is a little flimsy. As a matter of fact, I'm wearing it today (ran out of the Prescriptives and decided to try something new) and my lashes look amazing!! :wink:

KWAK

How often do you buy mascara? I have the smallest lashes on the smallest, beadiest pair of eye you can imagine. That mascara makes me look human and it is worth every penny for me and the people that have to look at me. :drama:

I agree!