Mascara Question

pixiegirl

Cleopatra Jones
I've tried this (lash exact) but I don't really like it. There's one made by Cover Girl I do like that looks similar to this but it's in a bright green tube and the lash brush is a little flimsy. As a matter of fact, I'm wearing it today (ran out of the Prescriptives and decided to try something new) and my lashes look amazing!! :wink:

That's Maybeline (sp?) and I hated it. They were out of the waterproof lash exact when I went to Key West so I picked some of this stuff up. Total waste of money. The brush is so flimsy that I couldn't even get it through my lashes.

That's Maybeline (sp?) and I hated it. They were out of the waterproof lash exact when I went to Key West so I picked some of this stuff up. Total waste of money. The brush is so flimsy that I couldn't even get it through my lashes.

:yeahthat: I hated it as well.

That's funny, I hated it the first time I used it too. My friend said I should try it and I was like, you're crazy this stuff doesn't even go on right. Now though I've perfected it and my lashed really do look great. Though my absolute favorite still has to be Beyond Long by Prescriptives.

Fubar

Look my ass glows!
How often do you buy mascara? I have the smallest lashes on the smallest, beadiest pair of eye you can imagine. That mascara makes me look human and it is worth every penny for me and the people that have to look at me. :drama:

There there-my heart goes out to you dear:poorbaby:

beadiest?:lmao:
human?:lmao:
people have to look at you
?:lmao:

lovinmaryland

Okay ladies - help me out. . . I am in dire need of a new mascara! My beloved Lancome has discontinued the one I have been using and I just can't find anything comparable! I have light lashes and need something thick to make it look like I have any at all! (small exaggeration, but we're always most critical of ourselves, right?)

I've tried Estee Lauder, Clinique, even the cheap CVS stuff! Right now I'm using MAC.

Anyone have a suggestion for a kick butt mascara? Yes, I tend to be a brand snob, but willing to try anything!

This stuff is the best :yay: Urban Decay Cosmetics - Big Fatty Mascara

Actually all their products are awesome and if you dont want to order on line Sephora has a great selection of their products.

jwwb2000

pretty black roses
I LOVE Mac Zoomlash. I found if you use a lash primer before applying the mascara, it works a lot better. I use Smashbox Layer for my primer.

Haha, this is too funny. I got red karma saying...

Mascara Question 02-20-2008 01:15 PM You just got humped ~ The Dog

Who's the freaking dog that humped me?? :lmao:

KWAK

Haha, this is too funny. I got red karma saying...

Mascara Question 02-20-2008 01:15 PM You just got humped ~ The Dog

Who's the freaking dog that humped me?? :lmao:

I just got this, too! :lmao: But it was from the Wednesday thread!

But since I just got humped - I hope I was good! :killingme

I just got this, too! :lmao: But it was from the Wednesday thread!

But since I just got humped - I hope I was good! :killingme

Seriously?! That's too funny :lol: Gosh, I hope we didn't just lay there while we were being humped.

Look humper (aka "The Dog"), Angel and I wanna know if we were any good :whistle:

W

Wenchy

Maybelline Great Lash. The makeup pros in Hollywood who are not "bought" by the other names will tell you the same.

Sheesh. :rolleyes:

angelbaby

Maybelline Great Lash. The makeup pros in Hollywood who are not "bought" by the other names will tell you the same.

Sheesh. :rolleyes:

Absolutely the BEST mascara, hands down! Yes the pros do agree. I get it in "blackest black". I have used it for years. Guess what it costs $4 at walmart.

K

kris31280

Okay ladies - help me out. . . I am in dire need of a new mascara! My beloved Lancome has discontinued the one I have been using and I just can't find anything comparable! I have light lashes and need something thick to make it look like I have any at all! (small exaggeration, but we're always most critical of ourselves, right?)

I've tried Estee Lauder, Clinique, even the cheap CVS stuff! Right now I'm using MAC.

Anyone have a suggestion for a kick butt mascara? Yes, I tend to be a brand snob, but willing to try anything!
LOVE the new Vivid Impact by Max Factor. It's the one that has the color mascara (brown, burgandy, black, or blue) and then a highlighting color (that's kind of a crazy color)

I use the Burgandy/Pink one and it REALLY makes my eyes pop out and it doesn't look like I'm obviously using pink mascara.