Mask Report

Bann

Doris Day meets Lady Gaga
PREMO Member
The cashier/manager at the Walmart in Prince Frederick told me customers don't have to wear masks anymore, unless they want to.

PJay

The cashier/manager at the Walmart in Prince Frederick told me customers don't have to wear masks anymore, unless they want to.

Good.

Been reading this which make no sense

I haven't worn a mask in Wal-Mart since this started. When they've offered me a mask..I say no thank you. None have ever fussed at me for not wearing.

RoseRed

American Beauty
PREMO Member
I had dinner with friends this evening at Asahi. Sign was still on the door, but none of us wore masks and no one said a word about it. Staff was still wearing them and most of the people coming in did also.

rio

Newbie here, but what the hell, I'll jump right in...
Yesterday I went to:
Dean's in Hollywood - no mask needed by customers, employees waiting to be told by their boss they could get rid of them
Dollar General in Hollywood- everyone but me wearing a mask, but no one said anything
CPFU California- masks optional sign for customers about 50/50 had them in/off, employees still had them
Dairy Queen Charlotte Hall- asked me if I had a mask, I said no, they said they couldn't take my order so I said "ok" with a bright visible smile and left
Bert's Diner: hey, I still wanted ice cream! They got my business, no mask required for employees or customers, a good mix of both
CD Cafe, Solomon's- didn't go there, but daughter works there and no masks required for anyone

I have been lurking and loving this forum for awhile now. Decided it was time to join the fun!

RoseRed

American Beauty
PREMO Member
Newbie here, but what the hell, I'll jump right in...
Yesterday I went to:
Dean's in Hollywood - no mask needed by customers, employees waiting to be told by their boss they could get rid of them
Dollar General in Hollywood- everyone but me wearing a mask, but no one said anything
CPFU California- masks optional sign for customers about 50/50 had them in/off, employees still had them
Dairy Queen Charlotte Hall- asked me if I had a mask, I said no, they said they couldn't take my order so I said "ok" with a bright visible smile and left
Bert's Diner: hey, I still wanted ice cream! They got my business, no mask required for employees or customers, a good mix of both
CD Cafe, Solomon's- didn't go there, but daughter works there and no masks required for anyone

I have been lurking and loving this forum for awhile now. Decided it was time to join the fun!
Welcome! My niece works at Solomon's Pier and they tossed the masks yesterday. Both staff and guests. 👍

TPD

the poor dad
I wasn't sure what to expect with them, but they were one of the first banks to re-open the lobby so wasn't really surprised.

QUOTE="RoseRed, post: 6291146, member: 617"]
Welcome!
And they were one of the last to close their lobbies last year when this started.

zar

Theist
Went to target in California and Tractor supplies without issue. Surprisingly saw more people wearing masks at Walmart and tractor supplies than at target

RoseRed

American Beauty
PREMO Member
Went to target in California and Tractor supplies without issue. Surprisingly saw more people wearing masks at Walmart and tractor supplies than at target
I found that odd, too, at Tractor. I was there about 230 and people were walking across the parking lot masked before even going in.

spr1975wshs

Mostly settled in...
Ad Free Experience
Patron
At Lowe's today, customers were about 50/50.
Employees still have to wear them per Corporate.

BTW, we now sell Zebco rod and reel sets.

PeoplesElbow

I found that odd, too, at Tractor. I was there about 230 and people were walking across the parking lot masked before even going in.
I always put mine on in the car and for the most part never took it off until I got back to the car unless it was hot AF, was just because I had other things to do with my hands.

PrchJrkr

Long Haired Country Boy
Ad Free Experience
Patron
At Lowe's today, customers were about 50/50.
Employees still have to wear them per Corporate.

BTW, we now sell Zebco rod and reel sets.
When I picked up my on-line order yesterday, the nice lady running the register was unmasked, as were a handful of customers. It felt good to walk into a store sans mask. Kind of like skinny dipping. :jet: