Mass Shooting in Boulder

Gilligan

#*! boat!
PREMO Member
Nothing is easier to find these days.

I never thought the day would come when people proved willing to pay over $1/ round for basic 9mm luger ball ammo, or .223/5.56. It's insanity out there.

Who was the comedian that proposed making ammo so expensive that after you shot someone, you'd ask for your bullet back? Not so funny now..LOL

GregV814

I bought a slingshot at Tractor Supply the other day... Yeah, I paid $39.99 plus have a 10 day waiting period and had to show my CoVid Vaccination card and get a letter of "hold harmless" from three neighbors, but hey, thats how its supposed to be.
I was going to trim one of my oak trees to get a good "Y" branch, but Calvert County Zoning Enforcement said the tree was old growth. I needed a lawyer to draw up some contracts...whatever....then I went to WalMart to purchase a 26" bicycle inner tube for the projection, but again "Azmir" behind the counter told me I had to buy the entire bicycle, due to some EPA regulations on rubber.....the list goes on.
Is that sand & gravel company in California (next to Aldi) still open??? I'll need some approved pebblestone...

Gilligan

#*! boat!
PREMO Member

Merlin99

Visualize whirled peas
PREMO Member
I was not aware they were scarce....I've always had one on my "list of guns I'd like to buy someday" but its not near the top. My most recent acquisition typifies many of them in the past...it sorta "fell in my lap". My Alaskan Guide lever gun in .45 Colt..same thing..I was in the store checking out the used stuff and the damned rifle called out my name... I swear it did.
It's a non scary 7.62.

Gilligan

#*! boat!
PREMO Member
It's a non scary 7.62.
So those are OK? Good to know...considering all the stuff I own that shoots 7.62. It's really hard to keep up with the lefties and their crazy gun descriptions... I almost laffed out loud back when Biden declared he would be going after "magazines that hold multiple bullets"..clearly illustrating that he had not a clue what the basic and ancient definition of a "magazine" actually is.

Tech

I wonder how many bodies it would take to stop a 7mm, .280 or 30:06 out of a Model 700.
A nut, years ago went to a mall near my hometown with a Ruger 10/22. Killed 3, wounded 7 with a single rotory magazine.