Massages and tips

BS Gal

Voted Nicest in 08
So, I'm going to that Chesapeake la-ti-da place with my BFF this weekend and I have scheduled massages for us both for an hour at $80/each. How much do I tip them? TIA.

PS: I have never had one before and don't like people touching me.

Pasofever

Does my butt look big?
So, I'm going to that Chesapeake la-ti-da place with my BFF this weekend and I have scheduled massages for us both for an hour at $80/each. How much do I tip them? TIA.

I would say $20....My massage girl was in tonight getting her dog groomed...she talked about the indian she did this week...well I guess he was an indian he made a tee pee out of her sheet :killingme

BS Gal

Voted Nicest in 08
I would say $20....My massage girl was in tonight getting her dog groomed...she talked about the indian she did this week...well I guess he was an indian he made a tee pee out of her sheet :killingme

I was thinking $15, but $20 won't break the bank, I guess. I am not so sure about this massage thing......I mean, for me. BFF LOVES them.

Pasofever

Does my butt look big?
I was thinking $15, but $20 won't break the bank, I guess. I am not so sure about this massage thing......I mean, for me. BFF LOVES them.

I am sure anything would be appriciated...$10 or $15 I don't pay $80 I pay $50 for an hour or usually over..

BS Gal

Voted Nicest in 08
It depends on whether or not you get a happy ending.

I am NOT looking for a happy ending, TIA.

Though, that would be kind of nice, yet embarassing.:lol:

What I mean is that I hope I don't like it THAT much.:lmao:

HeadCase

IT's ALL RED

Why would you pay that much for a massage? Especially if you dont like people touching you. There are plenty of people and places around that do it for MUCH less.

JMO

Chasey_Lane

Salt Life

I don't do massages. Ick. However, I do go to Bella often for facials. Cost is $80. I usually tip $20. If you want to stick to 15-18%, $15 would be enough tip.

BS Gal

Voted Nicest in 08
I don't do massages. Ick. However, I do go to Bella often for facials. Cost is $80. I usually tip $20. If you want to stick to 15-18%, $15 would be enough tip.

Thanks! This will be my first. My BFF loves them, so I thought I'd give it a shot. It's all about her anyway. It's her 50th birthday, so we're getting the massage at the resort, which is probably why it's $80. Not an unheard of price, though. That's what she paid at a place in the OBX.

I hope I don't run out screaming after the first 10 minutes.:lmao:

Thanks! This will be my first. My BFF loves them, so I thought I'd give it a shot. It's all about her anyway. It's her 50th birthday, so we're getting the massage at the resort, which is probably why it's $80. Not an unheard of price, though. That's what she paid at a place in the OBX.

See if they have the hot rock massage, I hear they are the best.

cattitude

My Sweetest Boy

Everytime I hear people refer to resort and Chesapeake Beach, I just have to laugh. :lol:

Sorry...:huggy: It's a nice place.

Chasey_Lane

Salt Life
Thanks! This will be my first. My BFF loves them, so I thought I'd give it a shot.
I love massages, but only by hubby. I have friends that go to salons and they always say the next day they are extremely sore. If the guy/gal starts digging into your muscles, just tell 'em to ease up. I'm sure it will be very relaxing for you. :yay:

Are you doing side-by-side massages?

BS Gal

Voted Nicest in 08
I love massages, but only by hubby. I have friends that go to salons and they always say the next day they are extremely sore. If the guy/gal starts digging into your muscles, just tell 'em to ease up. I'm sure it will be very relaxing for you. :yay:

Are you doing side-by-side massages?

My sis said the same thing about the digging and telling them to ease up. I know you are supposed to drink a ton of water following the massage.

I'm not sure if we'll be side by side or not. That probably would not be a good idea, because I'll start giggling.