Massages and tips

Am I the only one that thinks expectations of tipping for each and every service is getting way out of hand...:confused: It's like false advertising. "Come here... get full massage for $80, but really it's $100" :eyebrow: "Come here.... get coffee dumped in a cup with spritzles and whipped junk for $4 but really it's $6" :eyebrow" etc. etc. etc.

Geek... are you expected to pay a tip when you get your anal glands expressed...:confused:

Chasey_Lane

Salt Life
Am I the only one that thinks expectations of tipping for each and every service is getting way out of hand...:confused: It's like false advertising. "Come here... get full massage for $80, but really it's $100" :eyebrow: "Come here.... get coffee dumped in a cup with spritzles and whipped junk for $4 but really it's $6" :eyebrow" etc. etc. etc.
Where's the false advertising? Tipping is not mandatory.

molly_21

I am not sure where you live. But I go to Tracy off Airport View Road in Hollywood (Michelle Lea). They charge $95 for 1.5 hrs and $65 for 1 hr. A little better deal for an hr massage.

Personally I do not tip my massage person, nor does she expect it. My repeat business and referal's mean alot to a massage person sometimes than tips!!

Geek

Geek... are you expected to pay a tip when you get your anal glands expressed...:confused:

That is a medical procedure which is covered by my insurance.

BS Gal

Voted Nicest in 08
I am not sure where you live. But I go to Tracy off Airport View Road in Hollywood (Michelle Lea). They charge $95 for 1.5 hrs and $65 for 1 hr. A little better deal for an hr massage.

Personally I do not tip my massage person, nor does she expect it. My repeat business and referal's mean alot to a massage person sometimes than tips!!

If I like it, I'll PM you and get her info. I bruise very easily, so we'll see how thiis works out.

HeadCase

IT's ALL RED

:yeahthat:

I go there too...love Kim but will take anyone that's available around my crazy schedule (there's 6 therapists total) and they're open on Sundays!!!! :yahoo: