Masters

mAlice

professional daydreamer
mojorisin said:
Don’t be a tool! My point is; it wasn’t special for me that he dedicated the win to his father, maybe you. Would it be special to you if one of the Williams sisters dedicated a major win to their father?

Maybe I'm missing something, but I don't care one way or the other whether or not Tiger dedicates something to his father. It was a gesture for a dying man who means a lot to him. It's between him and his father. Why should I care? Why do you care enough to argue about it? What point are you trying to make?

I never said it was special. I was just asking what your major malfunction is.

mojorisin

elaine said:
Maybe I'm missing something, but I don't care one way or the other whether or not Tiger dedicates something to his father. It was a gesture for a dying man who means a lot to him. It's between him and his father. Why should I care? Why do you care enough to argue about it? What point are you trying to make?

I never said it was special. I was just asking what your major malfunction is.

You are right. I'll leave it alone after this post. The only point I was tring to make is Earl got away with a lot of things he said that were racist. Kind of like Fuzzy's statements after Tiger's win in 97. Fuzzy got crusified and even lost some sponsers. Earl on the other hand got a pass from the press.

CityGrl

Time for a nap
Earl's comments (racist or not) have nothing to do with the sentiment Tiger meant by dedicating the win to his father. His dad is obviously sick, and Tiger obviously loves the man. Give him a break.