matching a hard had/shirt

Pasofever

Does my butt look big?
Whats the chance you have a shirt in the trailer already that matched a two toned hard hat??

Attachments

• hardhat.jpg
    hardhat.jpg
    41.8 KB · Views: 130

appaholic

Whats the chance you have a shirt in the trailer already that matched a two toned hard hat??

Paso, Knowing your extensive show closet I am not surprised! But I want you to wear all the razzle/dazzle stuff, however it might be over the top for a schooling show, but so pretty! :drool: I can not make the first show, but I hope I will get to see you and Roger out.
This hat thing - old peep hate change and it just does not match my outfits! :lmao:
As far as me fessing up I could, but just look at HPEC photos you will get it , granted hard hat does cover my addition of grey hair. If not I will tell you!

Pasofever

Does my butt look big?
Paso, Knowing your extensive show closet I am not surprised! But I want you to wear all the razzle/dazzle stuff, however it might be over the top for a schooling show, but so pretty! :drool: I can not make the first show, but I hope I will get to see you and Roger out.
This hat thing - old peep hate change and it just does not match my outfits! :lmao:
As far as me fessing up I could, but just look at HPEC photos you will get it , granted hard hat does cover my addition of grey hair. If not I will tell you!

Hmmmm so you are old too..you know about me and my closet :whistle: That tells me you really know me :killingme I want to razzle/dazzle too but you cant do that first time off the farm in 3yrs..if your gunna show your ass you do it in disquise..

One more hint whos pics do I look at Rack'm or Lopers? Is this T B (maiden name?)

appaholic

Hmmmm so you are old too..you know about me and my closet :whistle: That tells me you really know me :killingme I want to razzle/dazzle too but you cant do that first time off the farm in 3yrs..if your gunna show your ass you do it in disquise..

One more hint whos pics do I look at Rack'm or Lopers? Is this T B (maiden name?)

YEP. See the old shell may have a few dings but old brain is still as sharp as ever! However, you are even tuning up body, I seem to have opposite problem, go out to trailer and everything is too small! So I will need a Big Disquise!

Pasofever

Does my butt look big?
YEP. See the old shell may have a few dings but old brain is still as sharp as ever! However, you are even tuning up body, I seem to have opposite problem, go out to trailer and everything is too small! So I will need a Big Disquise!

Send me your big stuff? Did you do any app shows in NC this year? I cant do the app shows cuz of mom...but hope these little ones will keep me happy...just need a change and Roger needs a job...hope to see ya soon..you going to FIF next weekend? If not can you come and help me...:love:

You should see my custom chaps they look like I took a dump in them..:killingme

appaholic

Paso, I did go to NC once did poorly last in NNP HUS out of three! So I still need alot of work, so you definately know more than me!! But we should ride together some. I can't go to FIF next week-end, hope to make next one.
Amount of exhibitors are terrible at ApHC really got to pick your shows now to make it worth the pull. And I too have hard time pulling far with family, old trailer, young & green horses and NO MONEY!!!

Pasofever

Does my butt look big?
Paso, I did go to NC once did poorly last in NNP HUS out of three! So I still need alot of work, so you definately know more than me!! But we should ride together some. I can't go to FIF next week-end, hope to make next one.
Amount of exhibitors are terrible at ApHC really got to pick your shows now to make it worth the pull. And I too have hard time pulling far with family, old trailer, young & green horses and NO MONEY!!!

Yeah its hard when the count sucks...Harrington, Bel Air and Lexinton were good for me..I could average about 30 points per show..but I hear the count is down...2 pt classes with 4 judges was great if you placed firist..I dont expect that anymore..Roger has been off 3 yrs..he has been sick and just coming out so anything we do I will be happy with...

Yeah $400 plus a weekend is too much for me right now..I have to cut back on horses...you need to come ride here sometime.

I have Jen (Julie Murphys) daughter coming here a few times a week..she is our kind of ride...you might want to hook up with her...She starts back here next week..

appaholic

Wow, I hope to hit some of those shows next year, if things improve. I heard NJ is good and Indiana is suppose to be great, but thats what at least 600 miles!! I'd love to buy a nicer trailer to make it more comfortable, I too use my trailer as storage for all the extra junk like you said on another thread double/triple of things so you are not always packing.
I am glad Roger is doing better!!! If I go back on other threads will I found out what was wrong? New to forum, this is great taking horses! I'd love to come ride sometime.

fredsaid2

Were you the one in the unapproved w/o harness? If so you should go shopping! Charles Owens are very comfy. :smile: