matching a hard had/shirt

fredsaid2

Fred you are right, but it just one of those shoulds I am not good at.
Thanks Paso.:love:

Sounds like you want to get back into showing. I don't know breed shows but check the current rules, you may be required to have an approved now. You'll be surprised at how comfortable they are. The higher end helmets come in sizes and you may get your best fit w/ one of them unless you're lucky like me and fit a standard medium.

Chances are nothing will ever happen to you but there's always the possibility and we want to see you at the next show and the next......you get the picture! :smile:

appaholic

Sounds like you want to get back into showing. I don't know breed shows but check the current rules, you may be required to have an approved now. You'll be surprised at how comfortable they are. The higher end helmets come in sizes and you may get your best fit w/ one of them unless you're lucky like me and fit a standard medium.

Chances are nothing will ever happen to you but there's always the possibility and we want to see you at the next show and the next......you get the picture! :smile:

Fred, I have gone to a few breed shows and I know it shocks some people, but the only time the ApHC REQUIRES an ASTM headgear is for an 18 and under rider and only when jumping! But, thanks as I said it is a good practice. However, I do think the western type that I have seen look ugly, give me my 20x western felt dyed to match the outfit!:diva:

Pasofever

Does my butt look big?
:neener: she may be sitting an english saddle today but she is a Phil Harris, Dale Chevez, Silver Mesa person at heart...:yahoo:

She is what you would call a Winglish person..a wanna be..:diva: she has taken it one more step then I would by actually showing up in public looking like that..:lmao:

appaholic

:neener: she may be sitting an english saddle today but she is a Phil Harris, Dale Chevez, Silver Mesa person at heart...:yahoo:

She is what you would call a Winglish person..a wanna be..:diva: she has taken it one more step then I would by actually showing up in public looking like that..:lmao:

I know at least my chaps would help hold all my cottage cheese in !!!:killingme However,I like it! Just don't tell my father. But, I need more help for WP, it has all changed in 25 years!!