Mattwwoman-Beantown & Poplarhill-Beantown Crispy Truck

Anybody know anything about the tuck that burned up at that intersection this morning? When I rolled thru about 5:00, the cab was fully engulfed in flames, and the firetruck wasn't there yet. I was on the phone w/ 911 when I heard the sirens in the distance. 911 operator was asking if there was anybody in the truck, and I told her I didn't know, but if so, it didn't matter, they were toast. Hopefully the driver got out.

Railroad

Routinely Derailed
These mysterious accidents - don't you wonder if they're being hushed up? James Bond stuff and all that. :lmao:

Ken King

A little rusty but not crusty
PREMO Member
huntr1 said:
Anybody know anything about the tuck that burned up at that intersection this morning? When I rolled thru about 5:00, the cab was fully engulfed in flames, and the firetruck wasn't there yet. I was on the phone w/ 911 when I heard the sirens in the distance. 911 operator was asking if there was anybody in the truck, and I told her I didn't know, but if so, it didn't matter, they were toast. Hopefully the driver got out.
Could that by chance have been "Frier Tuck"? :lmao:

Ken King

A little rusty but not crusty
PREMO Member
otter said:
Think he's talking bout a twuck.
Oh cwap, I just wead the witing and it said tuck.

Now that I think about it Huntr1 does remind me of an Elmer with hair.

Maybe the truck was carrying a load of Tucks 'Roid pads for the driver's flaming case of 'roids?

Attachments

• Tucks Pads.gif
    Tucks Pads.gif
    11.1 KB · Views: 50

OldHillcrestGuy

It backed up traffic past Renner Rd., communications had over 30 calls come in reporting it. I had to go through Waldorf, Rt. 5 then went down 925 and the police had radar down by Taylor Electric nice hiding spot, do I have to say anymore.

OldHillcrestGuy said:
It backed up traffic past Renner Rd., communications had over 30 calls come in reporting it. I had to go through Waldorf, Rt. 5 then went down 925 and the police had radar down by Taylor Electric nice hiding spot, do I have to say anymore.
Lovely. Atleast they gave you a nice note to remember the experience by.:rolleyes: