Maxamillion gone?

devinej

on another forum she said her husband found him dead in the field. they think its was an aneurism. very sad. he was only 10.

Pasofever

Does my butt look big?
on another forum she said her husband found him dead in the field. they think its was an aneurism. very sad. he was only 10.

Ugggggggg thats horrible...what do they mean think? Preliminary autopsy waiting for final?

appendixqh

Silence!!! I Kill You!!!
Ugggggggg thats horrible...what do they mean think? Preliminary autopsy waiting for final?

Wow...been off for a while, this is so sad. It is even worse when you lose a horse you have so much love for, and then yes, you have to deal with the horrible autopsy and insurance crap, its a double whammy. I guess the only possible nice way to look at his loss is that at least she is fortunate to have a horse like Saint coming up. Im sorry for you loss.

Phyxius

Zoooooooom
For a HORSE??

Yes, with non-human animals it's usually referred to as necropsy but the gist is the same. As with an autopsy for humans it is used to determine cause of death. Max was a young, seemingly healthy breeding and competing stallion. A necropsy would determine if the cause of death was something like an aneurysm or colic. Or something else like cancer or other issue.

S

Sunkist

Yes, with non-human animals it's usually referred to as necropsy but the gist is the same. As with an autopsy for humans it is used to determine cause of death. Max was a young, seemingly healthy breeding and competing stallion. A necropsy would determine if the cause of death was something like an aneurysm or colic. Or something else like cancer or other issue.

Or god for bid some douche bag trying to play a cruel prank