Maxamillion gone?

Pasofever

Does my butt look big?
Bob if he were insured yes a full necropsy would need to be preformed..before they give up the mula.........

Z

zansgoodnews

We would like to thank those few of you who have offered positive thoughts and condolences. They are truly appreciated. :huggy:.

erinjograves

My thoughts and prayers go out to Tawna and family and friends. Max was such a nice boy. He and Boomer are in Heaven together running around like goofballs! My thoughts and prayers are with you!

bcp

In My Opinion
My thoughts and prayers go out to Tawna and family and friends. Max was such a nice boy. He and Boomer are in Heaven together running around like goofballs! My thoughts and prayers are with you!

I dont think animals go to heaven.

Bay_Kat

Tropical
Are you saying Alpo is...

Animals?!?! :jameo:

I remember when I was little and my dad told me to feed the dog, I happened to read the can of Alpo, think then they only had the one variety, and it said horse meat and I started crying and would never feed the dog again. :killingme

hvp05

Methodically disorganized
I remember when I was little and my dad told me to feed the dog, I happened to read the can of Alpo, think then they only had the one variety, and it said horse meat and I started crying and would never feed the dog again.
:huggy:

I hope you didn't eat your glue when you were a kid.