McCabe OUT

PsyOps

Pixelated
Seems a bit rich, aren't you the same person screaming how blue lives matter not black lives?

This man is a dedicated public servant of 22 years being forced out of his job because of our president's tiny D*** yet you have no problem smearing his name.

Trump just can't resist digging himself into deeper and deeper hole.

The irony.

GURPS

INGSOC
PREMO Member
We learned about Deputy FBI Director Andrew McCabe’s wife taking over $700,000 in campaign contributions from Clinton’s money man, Terry McCauliffe, for a minor state office. McCabe has been forced to resign, which is a discharge in employment law, presumably because of his involvement in the $700,000 coupled with the FISA warrant to spy on Trump associates, his meetings with FBI agents Peter Strzok and Linda Page, his role in whitewashing the investigation of Hillary’s email scandal, and the expected IG report.

We learned that Comey wrote the exoneration letter before he interviewed Hillary and other witnesses, how the letter was edited to remove Obama’s name as the recipient of Hillary’s emails from her unsecure email system, and how the letter was changed from “grossly negligent,” which is in the statute, to “extremely careless.”

We learned that the unverified Steele “dossier,” paid for by Hillary, was most likely used in the application to get a FISA warrant to spy on Trump associates.

None of these facts are even debated or challenged by the Hillary/Obama supporters. Instead the answer to any mention of this corruption is that Russian “meddled in our election.” It seems there is so much corruption, and on such a large scale involving the leadership of the FBI and DOJ, that we have become numb to new revelations.

The Center of the Web

littlelady

God bless the USA
This article popped up after I posted. McCabe is a target of Trump. :lol: Really? Draining the swamp is draining. Get it? Our current gov admin rocks. Now, Flynn should be exhonerated. Flynn’s life is in shambles because of all this horse poop. He has lost his house because of the expense of trying to defend himself. The reason I know this is because I know his sister. Look it up. Y’all decide who is the patriot...McCabe or Flynn.

https://www.bing.com/search?q=mccab...-12&sk=&cvid=A262D6C5F9A34E189EB6BE14D7B2AA94

Last edited:

b23hqb

PREMO Member
Good. He was fired by his own agency recommendation. Now get going, Sessions, with criminal charges for him, Comey, and hrc. Start weeding out and firing obama holdovers and career deep state parasites.,

vraiblonde

Board Mommy
PREMO Member
Patron
Seems a bit rich, aren't you the same person screaming how blue lives matter not black lives?

This man is a dedicated public servant of 22 years being forced out of his job because of our president's tiny D*** yet you have no problem smearing his name.

Trump just can't resist digging himself into deeper and deeper hole.

I think you should set up a GoFundMe for McCabe since you feel so terrible about his firing. Maybe have a bake sale or something.

GURPS

INGSOC
PREMO Member
“They have every reason to believe that I could end up being a significant witness in whatever the special counsel comes up with, and so they are trying to create this counter-narrative that I am not someone who can be believed or trusted," McCabe continued.

Ultimately, McCabe claims he was fired over a misunderstanding, but the FBI's Office of Professional Responsibility doesn't fire people over simple "misunderstandings." The FBI has promised an Inspector General's report that will give more details, perhaps due out this week.

But regardless of cause behind McCabe's firing, his clarion call to leftist allies did not go unheeded. As soon as McCabe blamed his firing on partisan tomfoolery, Obama-era officials came out of the woodwork to defend and support the supposedly "non-partisan" FBI deputy.

https://www.dailywire.com/news/28372/mccabe-unleashed-fired-fbi-deputy-leftist-allies-emily-zanotti

Kyle

ULTRA-F###ING-MAGA!
PREMO Member
IMG_1119.JPG

officeguy