McDonalds did us a favor.

PrchJrkr

Long Haired Country Boy
Ad Free Experience
Patron
It is good. I use to go there when I worked in LP to bring home to eat. They used to have online ordering. I don't know if they still do, I haven't been there in a few years.
I downloaded their app before covid because I used to travel in King George for fuel and smokes. It was nice to order ahead and have it waiting for me. I tried this for the California store, and someone picked up my sandwich before I got there. I didn't pay online, so I guess they stole it.

Grumpy

I read here many times about Sheetz having good food. I typically go to WaWa for my Friday eat-out lunch (brown bag it Mon-Thur). I believe it was in February that I tried Sheetz, saw Che Burger with Fries, so I ordered it..I didn't know that they made burgers with fries ON them..Anyway, was disappointed but the burger was good and was gonna try them again but then the Covid hit..Haven't been in Lex Park since the 1st week in Mar.

PeoplesElbow

When I last worked at PAX, every now and then I'd swing by Sheetz and get a custom burger and take it back to the office to eat. One of the younger guys said he hadn't even thought about going there for a burger, but I always found their food top notch for fast food.
Their Boss burger is the shiz

Sneakers

Just sneakin' around....
Someone mentioned Jerry's next to the bowling alley in California (Lex Park?) a while back, so I tried that. I thought it was better than any of the fast burger foods around here.

Grumpy

Someone mentioned Jerry's next to the bowling alley in California (Lex Park?) a while back, so I tried that. I thought it was better than any of the fast burger foods around here.
Probably me, I had forgotten about that..that was a good burger. :yay:

PrchJrkr

Long Haired Country Boy
Ad Free Experience
Patron
Roy Rogers has a good burger but their fried chicken is even better!
I haven't tried the fried chicken yet. It seemed like what they had ready was just the tenders when I walked in a few months back. I went through the drive-thru the other day and saw the warmer was full of chicken. I think I'll give it a try this week.

Sneakers

Just sneakin' around....
I haven't tried the fried chicken yet. It seemed like what they had ready was just the tenders when I walked in a few months back. I went through the drive-thru the other day and saw the warmer was full of chicken. I think I'll give it a try this week.
I like the flavor of Popeyes better, but Roy's is less messy and greasy.

LightRoasted

If I may ...
If I may ...

That McDonalds ranks as 1 of the worst I've been to. Hadn't been in 5 years until a couple years ago when I decided to try them again. Immediately saw why I hadn't been there in years. Daughter went thru the drive-thru with her kids about 10 years ago..In dealing with checking her food and screaming kids, the cashier didn't return her CC. 3 hours later $800 was ringing up in stores in Waldorf. Luckily, cameras caught the woman and they nabbed her the next day. The next week, the same woman was STILL working at the PF McDonalds..
Exactly. Way too many "POC", BLM types, aka blacks, occupying that establishment. If any white person wants a "lesson in white privilege"? One just visit the PF McDonalds location should do it. Or? Visit the Loveville MVA. Nearly 100%, POC. Aka, absent of "diversity", aka blacks. Aka, the N-word plural. If you really really really want a lesson in white privilege? With the blessing for the State of Maryland, go there. It, those POC, BLM types, aka, blacks, aka the N-word, plural, will make your blood boil. And to add insult to the misery you will feel? Upon leaving the facility? There are signs, upon your exit, directly on the other side of the road calling for "equality" and other SJW, aka black, aka, the n-word, plural, BS.

Clem72

In my definition of fast food was having a drive thru.

Seems like a silly definition. Does park and eat in the car like classic A&W/Sonic count? What about those thousands of McDonald's locations without a drive thru, are they fine dining? Is the Popeye's in California fast food, but the one in Lexington Park not?

lucky_bee

RBF expert
Although not fast food, my wife says The Front Porch has a great burger.
their burgers are amazing 😋 I loveee their brunch burger!

Sheetz has some great fried food, I've had some normal sandwiches from them too but if I want a good turkey and cheese, I'll go to wawa or jimmy john's. Sheetz has my favorite splurge with a chicken tender wrap and mozz sticks :yay:

wubbles

Sheetz has some killer breakfast sandwiches. Being able to add things like onions, various peppers, greens, tomatoes, salsa, etc just takes it to another level.

LightRoasted

If I may ...
If I may ...

Seems like a silly definition. Does park and eat in the car like classic A&W/Sonic count? What about those thousands of McDonald's locations without a drive thru, are they fine dining? Is the Popeye's in California fast food, but the one in Lexington Park not?
The best, fast food, "fine dinning", is the Roy Rogers in Solomons. Hands down. Always clean. Workers are always polite and attentive. And the food is good too.