McDonalds

Grumpy

My mother had financial records going back to the 1970's

Candled Check, receipts yes taxes, credit card charge slips FROM THE 1970S, fro Gas Stations, they were sent with the bill every month

fascinating snapshot in time
I have all of my fathers tax records from late 40s to early 70s plus hospital bills when my mother delivered my older sisters ($35.00). Also promotion letters, grades from GWU, resumes and assorted other stuff. A definite walk back in time.

Kinnakeet

It's not that deep of a dive -they do waaaaaay worse! Like the saying goes -"politics ain't bean bag". :lol:

I'm not sure we've had the actual "October Surprise", yet, either... it's gonna happen on someone's side. :tap:
The IRS does not keep records from that far back I know because I contacted them 3 months ago trying get that exact same info and they said they dont keep anything more than 10 years.

gemma_rae

Fries!, Fries!, Fries!
1729608432188.png

Bann

Doris Day meets Lady Gaga
PREMO Member
Last edited:

Bann

PREMO Member
The IRS does not keep records from that far back I know because I contacted them 3 months ago trying get that exact same info and they said they dont keep anything more than 10 years.
Ok, but someone does. It's not like she was off the grid. :lol:

Bann

PREMO Member
I have all of my fathers tax records from late 40s to early 70s plus hospital bills when my mother delivered my older sisters ($35.00). Also promotion letters, grades from GWU, resumes and assorted other stuff. A definite walk back in time.
I also have the hospital bills/doctor bills from when my mom delivered me. I need to check that and see how much it was. I've forgotten.

Bare-ya-cuda

In her defense - I don’t have any tax documents from that time either although every single job, I could produce names of co-workers, bosses and they could do likewise. It would NOT be hard to find someone.

She has, at least, identified the exact McDonalds and summer (1983) when she worked there. Moreover, I never ever included my jobs on my resume of that nature. I’ve seen copies of her resume and she includes several references to jobs PERTINENT to the one applied for.

I don’t actually know anyone who when applying for a professional position included fry cook on their resume. Only on the paperwork AFTER getting the job.
It probably wouldn’t be getting the attention that it is except for the fact everyone knows democrat politicians lie about stuff like that in an attempt to prove they can relate to the working class. We damn well she hasn’t worked for anything she has or where she has gotten, Just like the messiah Obama.

herb749

Her fear of doing something like this was the internet sleuths digging into if she really did work there exposing her lie.

To me it was Trump mocking her. Damn good job.

jrt_ms1995

I'd wager no one does. Like you said, 7 years for audits is the norm, but I'll bet most don't even have that much. All of my tax records are in one file folder box, so when I kick the bucket, it's easy for whomever is cleaning up after me can just toss the box. No muss, no fuss.

But on occasion, it's eye-opening to review some of it and wonder how I survived.
Your future biographers will thank you! 📖

Chopticon64

She is not relatable. It sounds like it's not that big of a deal, but... it's a huge deal. She's not a nice person, by many accounts. She has an emasculated type of husband who carries her purse like Steny did for Nancy. By all accounts, she slept her way to her powerful positions in California. She has never been a popular figure UNLESS it was "staged". The attempts in her campaign to create scenarios that make her seem "normal" are so bad that they go viral as major cringy! (Al Smith dinner video!)

She seeks power to BE someone. She, Nancy Pelosi, Hillary Clinton - all are variations of the same type of woman. Thank God the American People are rejecting those woman overall to run our country.

He's truly personable. In real life. I always recommend Trump's book "The Art of the Deal" as an excellent way to explain how he really is. He's always been like this - that's why so many people have been drawn to him. Yes, mean tweets - whatever. Trump is a fighter and that part is also a part of him. You hit him politically - he hits back. BUT ---he's a down to earth guy and has many of the same flaws as other men (and women) he's human. (His Fox News segments with Lawrence Jones in the Barber Shop Series!) He's powerful due to his stature and his money. But he's done many, many GOOD things with his money. He uses his money TO DO GOOD THINGS, he's VERY philanthropic. (If you haven't seen Tyrus' interview with DJT, you should!)

HE gets us. We (most of us: black, white, hispanic,et. al) get him. And we all did better financially during his admin. No question
A billionaire who flew there in a plane with his name on in, went in a closed McDonalds and gave bags of food to paid actors.

And you folks lap up that slop like the good cultists you are.

Only two weeks until this nightmare is over, I won’t gloat, I’ll just be glad it’s done.

Ramp Guy

A billionaire who flew there in a plane with his name on in, went in a closed McDonalds and gave bags of food to paid actors.

And you folks lap up that slop like the good cultists you are.

Only two weeks until this nightmare is over, I won’t gloat, I’ll just be glad it’s done.
A billionaire who flew there in a plane with his name on in <------ in where?

to paid actors <------ I'm sure you have a list of names of these "paid actors"

Chopticon64

A billionaire who flew there in a plane with his name on in <------ in where?

to paid actors <------ I'm sure you have a list of names of these "paid actors"
“On Sunday, the Trump campaign took over a McDonald’s in Feasterville, Pennsylvania, thanks to a franchisee, Derek Giacomantonio, who agreed to close the restaurant to the public for the day. That allowed Trump’s handlers to stage-manage a fake “shift,” with Trump making some fries and working the drive-thru window.

He was at it for less than a half-hour, which I’m sure was exhausting. The customers he served were supporters who had been prescreened and, according to The Washington Post: “No one ordered food. Instead, the attendees received whatever Trump gave them.”

But I’ll save the elderly posters here any need for a rebuttal, first they won’t believe USA Today….I think you folks think he really worked at a functioning McDonalds serving real customers, even JD Vance said it wasn’t real