Meanwhile...

vraiblonde

Board Mommy
PREMO Member
Patron

RNC Chairwoman Ronna McDaniel told Fox News that House Democrats’ push to impeach President Donald Trump has been a driving force behind the RNC’s fundraising success.

Keep up the good work, Dems!

kom526

They call me ... Sarcasmo
Donors to the RNC only have one presidential campaign to help fund which of course will out pace donations to the DNC, because (IMO) those potential donors are giving to the individual campaigns. In all fairness, this number should be posted and compared to total donations to all the dem candidates. But even that goes with the supposition that those donors would donate to the national party apparatus.

The REAL proof will come as the clown car begins to empty and the candidates have to put their funds to another candidate or a charity of their choice. So when Tulsi gets the Sanders treatment, you think her money will be going to Warren or the DNC? HAHAHHAAAAAA!!!

vraiblonde

Board Mommy
PREMO Member
Patron
So when Tulsi gets the Sanders treatment, you think her money will be going to Warren or the DNC? HAHAHHAAAAAA!!!

Well...yes.

Dem donors will give to who they are told to give to. Sanders' donors and supporters did in fact switch over to Hillary, either because they are ignorant and didn't know the DNC screwed him or they did know and didn't care.

kom526

They call me ... Sarcasmo
Did Bernie take (another) one for the team and turn over his surplus campaign funds to that coven that was the HRC campaign? If I were Bernie, I would have distributed that money to every little pissant charity I could find and tell the DNC, "Eff me?, NO! EFF YOU!"

Hijinx

Did Bernie take (another) one for the team and turn over his surplus campaign funds to that coven that was the HRC campaign? If I were Bernie, I would have distributed that money to every little pissant charity I could find and tell the DNC, "Eff me?, NO! EFF YOU!"

Well he got a cottage on the lake out of it so, that's not bad.