Measles epidemic????

musiclady

Not everyone who got vaccinated is completely safe from exposure. My granddaughter got her shots and still got measles. My son got the chicken pox vaccine and still got chicken pox. Both were children at the time, so the shots were recent. I believe they ended up with a milder version of the disease. Plus, not all the shots are lasting as long as they originally thought. Some now require an extra booster shot. After I had my second child, I had to get another shot for rubella because they said my tests showed I wasn't immune.

LibertyBeacon

Unto dust we shall return
You actually listen to him? And you call everyone else stupid.

No, I don't have to listen to him to have become aware of what he said on this topic. Someone enjoyed what he said about this so much they made a meme out of it, which has somehow made its way across my field of view.

But I wouldn't purposely NOT listen to him because I think he's stupid. I come here and post, and most of the posters here are stupid, so there you have it.

mitzi

I don't recall measles or mumps being that terrible. Maybe it's just the intervening 40 years has blunted the memory.

I don't know how I remember but I remember the measles. I remember the doctor coming to the house, being taken to the bathroom and having cool water put all over me to get the fever down. I remember being really, really sick. The mumps I remember being sick but nothing like the measles. Don't parents have to provide a shot record before the kids start school and daycare anymore? I guess not, but when did that stop?

mamatutu

mama to two
No, I don't have to listen to him to have become aware of what he said on this topic. Someone enjoyed what he said about this so much they made a meme out of it, which has somehow made its way across my field of view.

But I wouldn't purposely NOT listen to him because I think he's stupid. I come here and post, and most of the posters here are stupid, so there you have it.

So, why do you come/post here? You are making less and less sense of late. Is the slope becoming too slippery for you? Wouldn't want you to tumble down, and land on your face. Shades of Larry and Harry Reid. :lol:

RoseRed

American Beauty
PREMO Member
So, why do you come/post here? You are making less and less sense of late. Is the slope becoming too slippery for you? Wouldn't want you to tumble down, and land on your face. Shades of Larry and Harry Reid. :lol: