• Be regularly pee tested?

Votes: 15 48.4%
  • Not be regularly pee tested?

Votes: 3 9.7%

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .

bcp

In My Opinion
certain things should restrict the performance of certain jobs. to do so would not require the medical information to be public knowledge.

to an extent we already accept this as the norm.
get a job in food preparation if you have tested positive for Hepititis.

H

HouseCat

...I'm going to start a series of polls as there is simply no reason to do just one when several can be justified. The gist of this is medical privacy; are we entitled to it? Should we be? Should everyone be?

For instance, job safety; It's probably better if the pilot isn't on the verge of a massive heart attack or a drunk, but, there is a co-pilot and if my pilot needs a pop or two to steady his nerves, by all means.

Politicians; I think, if nothing else, every single pol should have open, complete records AND be pizz tested every single day, maybe twice, before and after lunch. There is no way in hell so sanctimonious azzhat should be telling us who legally can or can't do a job with or without medical privacy if the people writing the laws are exempt. We'll find out how sincere they are about privacy right quick.

Teachers; that's what started this grand idea.

Now, after thinking this through, you'll be relieved to find, that in the interest of brevity and in order to do my part to help save the planet, I think we can get by with one poll.

For now.

I agree on piss testing. It does tend to keep people honest if they know they are subject to random testing. As far as knowing someone's medical history? I think the results of an annual physical might be helpful to an employer, (in certain career fields) but that's it. Nobody else needs to know.