Medicines versus Vitamins

Dakota

~~~~~~~
Also, Mig, not to sound all bossy and whatnot, but if you are using any type of sugar substitutes, particularly aspartame, give it up for a while, perhaps introduce Stevie later, but many have claimed improvement from neurological disorders when they stop use... and sadly, aspartame is in a great deal of our food we "THINK" is healthy, like yogurt - even multivitamins.

http://www.livestrong.com/article/67657-aspartame-neurological-disorders/

Aspartame is found in products such as breakfast drink powders, breath mints, cereals, chewing gum, cocoa, coffee and tea mixes, frozen and gelatin desserts, multivitamins, sodas, wine coolers and yogurt, to name just a few.

ICit

Jam out with ur clam out
Also, Mig, not to sound all bossy and whatnot, but if you are using any type of sugar substitutes, particularly aspartame, give it up for a while, perhaps introduce Stevie later, but many have claimed improvement from neurological disorders when they stop use... and sadly, aspartame is in a great deal of our food we "THINK" is healthy, like yogurt - even multivitamins.

Aspartame is found in products such as breakfast drink powders, breath mints, cereals, chewing gum, cocoa, coffee and tea mixes, frozen and gelatin desserts, multivitamins, sodas, wine coolers and yogurt, to name just a few.

:yay:... I use a lot of the agave nectar.

migtig

aka Mrs. Giant

Thanks, but I'm not a sweets nor processed food eater. I really am not seeing much of an adjustment needed to my diet. I'm a functioning Pescatarian. :lol:

Roman

Thank you Dakota. I have Colitis too. so I'm interested in this.
Pay attention to the multiple bottle discounts

•Save 10% each on Qualifying items offered by MZL Solutions when you purchase 2 or more. Enter code PSSAVE10 at checkout. Here's how (restrictions apply)
•Save 15% each on Qualifying items offered by MZL Solutions when you purchase 3 or more. Enter code PSSAVE15 at checkout. Here's how (restrictions apply)
•Save 20% each on Qualifying items offered by MZL Solutions when you purchase 4 or more. Enter code PSSAVE20 at checkout. Here's how (restrictions apply)

I have colitis and only 1 kidney (which I've posted about in the past - left kidney failed in childhood due to a UPJ obstruction that went untreated nor was surgery an option when I was younger because it didn't exist) so I either suffer with my digestive issues, take prescription meds at the cost of my good kidney that may or may not help or find other alternatives. I'm not one to take supplements that don't work. I give it a month and if no change, I stop taking them but this, IMO, is good stuff. I'm on my 2nd month and have noticed I feel much better.