Votes: 6 13.6%
  • I may or may not be chicken

Votes: 21 47.7%

• Total voters

vraiblonde

Board Mommy
PREMO Member
Patron
Toots' Bar on Mervell Dean Rd. in Hollywood, come one, come all! Get a drink and put a face to the screen name!

The band will start around 6:30 or so, several of us will be there around 5pm. Walk in the door and yell, "Where are the forum people??" and someone will wave you over.

Trying to get a head count so let me know if you're going to be there.

cattitude

My Sweetest Boy
I have never been to Toots. I remember the last bar gathering though. Sounds like fun....hotel night...

vraiblonde

Board Mommy
PREMO Member
Patron
We do hope to see some new faces. Not that we don't love the regular crowd, but newbies always complain that it's hard to meet people - so here's your chance!

I promise I won't get drunk and dance on the bar. At least not before 8:00 or so.

We do hope to see some new faces. Not that we don't love the regular crowd, but newbies always complain that it's hard to meet people - so here's your chance!

I promise I won't get drunk and dance on the bar. At least not before 8:00 or so.

I will show up around 8.

I promised myself back in 2002 when I signed up that I would remain anonomous and wold never venture to meet any of you guys IRL. I prefer to keep things 'virtual' but thanks for the invite.

vraiblonde

Board Mommy
PREMO Member
Patron
I promised myself back in 2002 when I signed up that I would remain anonomous and wold never venture to meet any of you guys IRL. I prefer to keep things 'virtual' but thanks for the invite.

Is it true that you have more tattoos than Bombshell McGee?

ItalianScallion

Harley Rider
I hope to be there. I used to work with Ray and I know 2 of the bar tenders but I won't be on the Harley this time. Larry, Aps & Bob gonna ride? Do we have to wear name tags? :cds: