Votes: 17 38.6%
  • I'm chicken

Votes: 6 13.6%
  • I may or may not be chicken

Votes: 21 47.7%

• Total voters

belvak

Happy Camper
Might be able to drag the other half out. We usually hang close to home on Fridays, so if we do stop in, it will be early. Of course, I don't get home from work until 5:30... :ohwell:

Bann

Doris Day meets Lady Gaga
PREMO Member
As long as the Things don't have an activity that night, I'd love to attend! :yay:

:buddies:

Aerogal

USMC 1983-1995
I know a couple of you from other places, but I guess I feel like Kwillia. I'm not chicken but there's something to be said about maintaining our online personas.

Bann

Doris Day meets Lady Gaga
PREMO Member
I know a couple of you from other places, but I guess I feel like Kwillia. I'm not chicken but there's something to be said about maintaining our online personas.

I like the FF's I've made over the past few years! :howdy:

Merlin99

Visualize whirled peas
PREMO Member
I'm afraid that I'd find out that all of the girls here aren't 25 year old nymphos with bisexual tendencies. I don't think I'd be able to handle that news.

twinoaks207

Having Fun!
I'm afraid that I'd find out that all of the girls here aren't 25 year old nymphos with bisexual tendencies. I don't think I'd be able to handle that news.

I like to think of this place as kind of better than Lake Wobegone -- all of the women are beautiful, the men are handsome, and their children are of above average intelligence. Of course, there are always exceptions...

Not sure that I want my bubble busted ... :coffee:

ArkRescue

Adopt me please !
Really? Thank goodness we're all 25 and bi-nymphos then .... whew for you ..... :popcorn: