Mein Kampf for Islam

vraiblonde

Board Mommy
PREMO Member
Patron
I'm currently reading The Complete Idiot's Guide to the Middle East (quit that laughing) and it's been a very eye-opening read. It's a history of the Middle East, Jews and Arabs since Biblical times. Written in a factual way, no adjectives or spin. It's really changing the way I think about Arabs and Muslims.

Ken King, you're wrong about the Palestinians and your history is goofed up. I'll write more about this later.

tlatchaw

Not dead yet.
Just waiting for his seven year treaty with Israel, another signpost on the road paved with good intentions. How long before we have to wear his mark and bow down to his idol?

Tonio

Asperger's Poster Child
While the article has a point, it still comes from a Christian-oriented news site, so the bias is obvious. I wouldn't expect, say, Al Jazeera to run a positive story about a Christian issue.

dustin

UAIOE
"I expect America to collapse soon," he said. "The elements of this collapse in America [already] exist, and Allah is the savior."

Right.....:rolleyes:

Japan got cocky back in 1941 as well....

"I fear that we have awakened a sleeping giant
and filled him with a terrible resolve"

Admiral Isoroku Yamamoto
Empire of Japan
December 7th, 1941

J

justhangn

Originally posted by dustin
Right.....:rolleyes:

Japan got cocky back in 1941 as well....

"I fear that we have awakened a sleeping giant
and filled him with a terrible resolve"

Admiral Isoroku Yamamoto
Empire of Japan
December 7th, 1941

But it's not the same Dustin, at least the Japanese had the go-nads to come at us face to face, these maggots don't.

SamSpade

Originally posted by vraiblonde
I'm currently reading The Complete Idiot's Guide to the Middle East (quit that laughing)

I *love* the Idiot's Guides. They provide exactly what I'm looking for without having to read tons of references and copy. I bought my first Idiots Guide to the American Revolution, because I could not find a single book that covered it from beginning to end and explained what happened everywhere -

I now have Idiot Guides on the Civil War, on Vietnam, on the Middle East, Iraq, and the Cold War.

Great stuff.

vraiblonde

Board Mommy
PREMO Member
Patron
Originally posted by SamSpade
I *love* the Idiot's Guides.
*whew* I thought for sure someone would get on and make the obvious remark. :lol:

I also got "The Idiot's Guide to the Politics of Oil" but haven't cracked it open yet.

willie

I also got "The Idiot's Guide to the Politics of Oil" but haven't cracked it open yet.
That sound interesting. I'll get that one just to see how it can be written without some kind of spin.

Ken King

A little rusty but not crusty
PREMO Member
I'm currently reading The Complete Idiot's Guide to the Middle East (quit that laughing) and it's been a very eye-opening read. It's a history of the Middle East, Jews and Arabs since Biblical times. Written in a factual way, no adjectives or spin. It's really changing the way I think about Arabs and Muslims.

Ken King, you're wrong about the Palestinians and your history is goofed up. I'll write more about this later.
Considering you are reading a guide for "The Complete Idiot" I am interested in what it is that you now believe.

aps45819

24/7 Single Dad
"I expect America to collapse soon," he said. "The elements of this collapse in America [already] exist, and Allah is the savior."

He must have watched the super bowl halftime show