Melania says she'll serve four more years

TCROW

She'll be even happier sleeping in separate beds so that baboon doesn't have to climb on top of her in the middle of the night.

Midnightrider

She'll be even happier sleeping in separate beds so that baboon doesn't have to climb on top of her in the middle of the night.
as if that isn't already the case.

what is funny is the wording of the headline. usually we say someone 'serves' a sentence.

CPUSA

I bet you fantasize every night about PRESIDENT Trump dominating you...Not gonna happen cuck.
He 's just not that into Liberal Beta crybabies such as your weak, pathetic self...

CPUSA

I bet Bath house Barry wishes he was man enough to fend off the Wookie that molests him on a nightly basis.
How any sober man...even one as effeminate as Barry...could stomach waking up to that friggin Mambo every day is just...disturbing

Kyle

ULTRA-F###ING-MAGA!
PREMO Member
I bet Bath house Barry wishes he was man enough to fend off the Wookie that molests him on a nightly basis.
How any sober man...even one as effeminate as Barry...could stomach waking up to that friggin Mambo every day is just...disturbing
michelle-obama-dont-find-that-funny-5477521.png