Melania spends $100k in 6 hours, $175k in 12 hours in Canada

vraiblonde

Board Mommy
PREMO Member
Patron
Why do you lie so often about things that are so easily proven otherwise? Mental defect?..poor upbringing?...brain injury?

Progpress programming. At some point his receptors will go on overload from cognitive dissonance and his head will literally explode.

Sapidus

Why do you lie so often about things that are so easily proven otherwise? Mental defect?..poor upbringing?...brain injury?

"President Donald Trump had about three times as much free time planned for last Tuesday as work time, according to his private schedule. The president was slated for more than nine hours of “Executive Time,” a euphemism for the unstructured time Trump spends tweeting, phoning friends and watching television. Official meetings, policy briefings and public appearances — typically the daily work of being president — consumed barely more than three hours of his day."

Wheres the lie?

https://www.politico.com/story/2018/10/29/trump-daily-schedule-executive-time-944996

Gilligan

#*! boat!
PREMO Member
"President Donald Trump had about three times as much free time planned for last Tuesday as work time, according to his private schedule. The president was slated for more than nine hours of “Executive Time,” a euphemism for the unstructured time Trump spends tweeting, phoning friends and watching television. Official meetings, policy briefings and public appearances — typically the daily work of being president — consumed barely more than three hours of his day."

Wheres the lie?

https://www.politico.com/story/2018/10/29/trump-daily-schedule-executive-time-944996

https://www.businessinsider.com/i-tried-donald-trumps-daily-routine-2018-2

Sapidus

Progpress programming. At some point his receptors will go on overload from cognitive dissonance and his head will literally explode.

"But the president’s official commitments last week began no earlier than 11 a.m. according to the schedules obtained by POLITICO, and on Tuesday — in the midst of a potential serial bomber and two weeks ahead of the midterm elections — they didn't start until 1 p.m.

Last week’s schedules are remarkably light on policy discussions. The president spent a little more than two hours of his week in policy briefings, according to the schedules, and he was scheduled to receive the President’s Daily Brief on just two of the five days reviewed".

Gilligan

#*! boat!
PREMO Member
"But the president’s official commitments last week began no earlier than 11 a.m. according to the schedules obtained by POLITICO, and on Tuesday — in the midst of a potential serial bomber and two weeks ahead of the midterm elections — they didn't start until 1 p.m.

Last week’s schedules are remarkably light on policy discussions. The president spent a little more than two hours of his week in policy briefings, according to the schedules, and he was scheduled to receive the President’s Daily Brief on just two of the five days reviewed".

You need better sources....

Axios and The New York Times had reported on different aspects of Trump's schedule. I scoured the articles for details about what time he wakes up and goes to bed, what time he starts work, and how he spends the time when he's not in meetings — then tried to copy everything for five workdays.

Now that it's all over, I'm left wondering how Trump has so much energy — both physically, because he reportedly only sleeps four hours a night, and mentally, because he reportedly watches at least four hours of cable news every day.

GURPS

INGSOC
PREMO Member
The president was slated for more than nine hours of “Executive Time,” a euphemism for the unstructured time Trump spends tweeting, phoning friends and watching television.

YOU of Course are working there in the West Wing and know personally what Trump is doing every minuet of the Day

got any Proof ... or is this just more of your Fantasy, Supposition, Innuendo and Unfounded OPINION

Frankly who gives a #### .... The Man is ON CALL 24/7

Hijinx

Wheres the lie?

Their well deserved breaks you mean from actually working?

While Trumps naps, golfs and watches Tv and Melania does Photo shoots with black babies and the pyramids.

Obama's had well deserved vacations ,Golf trips, Date night, trips to California to go on TV shows.Trips to Africa and other places.

But Trump, he isn't entitled to time off.

The president was slated for more than nine hours of “Executive Time,” a euphemism for the unstructured time Trump spends tweeting, phoning friends and watching television. Official meetings, policy briefings and public appearances — typically the daily work of being president — consumed barely more than three hours of his day."

Nine unscheduled hours in the life of the President of the United States.

Unscheduled does not mean unproductive .

Sapidus

YOU of Course are working there in the West Wing and know personally what Trump is doing every minuet of the Day

got any Proof ... or is this just more of your Fantasy, Supposition, Innuendo and Unfounded OPINION

Frankly who gives a #### .... The Man is ON CALL 24/7

Again. read the articles. The reports come from copies of his daily schedules which are public record.

It's not that hard. You read every piece of insane drivel from the daillycaller and infowars but the truth you find too challenging?

This_person

You mean she had no idea before had what they would be charged? Seems like poor planning.

You're suggesting that the Secret Service isn't doing a good job on travel planning? That's a shock, brand new news, something only everyone else in the nation already knows, but certainly something new to you!

If it was truly an issue of money and not race you would have said that is outrageous. not well Michelle did this.

It just proves my point that that is your response

I didn't say MO did it, I said MT's staff is much smaller. I also pointed out that MO made her kids "advisors" so that she wouldn't personally have to pay for their travel, you and I would. I pointed out that MT didn't do that.

Do you have evidence to the contrary? So, can you see it's not about the cost per se, it's about the corruption?

Gilligan

#*! boat!
PREMO Member
You read every piece of insane drivel from the daillycaller and infowars but the truth you find too challenging?

You lefty freaks have completely worn that logically fallacious statement out years and years ago. You must not have gotten the memo...or couldn't read it.

PeoplesElbow

Its funny this isn't mentioned anywhere on here that Melania spent nearly a quarter of a million dollars on two day trips when everyone on here claims to be for less government spending and waste and was outraged every time Michelle dared dine out in public but I guess it's ok when you are white?

https://qz.com/1465202/melania-trump-racked-up-a-174000-hotel-bill-during-a-one-day-trip-to-toronto/

https://people.com/politics/melania-trump-95000-hotel-bill-6-hours-cairo/

You need to learn fractions, $175k isn't even a fifth of a million, let alone a quarter of a million. It is slightly over a 1/6th of a million.

GURPS

INGSOC
PREMO Member
Again. read the articles. The reports come from copies of his daily schedules which are public record.

It's not that hard.

.... so the schedule says 'Executive Time'

... you state;

'While Trumps naps, golfs and watches TV'

like you are Right Their in the Oval Office up Trump's ass watching his every move ...
when all you are spouting is Lies, Fantasy, Supposition, Innuendo and Unfounded OPINION

Otherwise Prove it .... show some named source that Trump doing what you claim during 'Executive Time'

You read every piece of insane drivel from the daillycaller and infowars

YOU have NO Clue what I read .... just more Fantasy, Supposition, Innuendo and Unfounded OPINION

but the truth you find too challenging?

When have you ever stated the truth .... it has been repeatedly show you spew LIES and Innuendo

Oh wait you posted 2 threads today that show some truth,

A judge issued a restraining order
the White House Spent money on the 1st Lady's Cario Trip

but then you go on to add your own personal supposition aka lies, about what is really going on

gemma_rae

Is it true that Stupidus once visited a cannibal tribe during dinner? I heard the chief asked how everything was and Stoop said "I'm having a ball!" The chief said "You leave now, you eat too fast!":elaine: