MEN...9 Phrases to know!

sockgirl77

9 WORDS WOMEN USE

1. Fine: This is the word women use to end an argument when they are right and you need to shut up.

2. Five Minutes: If she is getting dressed, this means a half an hour. Five minutes is only five minutes if you have just been given five more minutes to watch the game before helping around the house.

3. Nothing: This is the calm before the storm. This means something, and you should be on your toes. Arguments that begin with nothing usually end in fine.

4. Go Ahead: This is a dare, not permission. Don't Do It!

5. Loud Sigh: This is actually a word, but is a non-verbal statement often misunderstood by men. A loud sigh means she thinks you are an idiot and wonders why she is wasting her time standing here and arguing with you about nothing. (Refer back to #3 for the meaning of nothing.)

6. That's Okay: This is one of the most dangerous statements a women can make to a man. That's okay means she wants to think long and hard before deciding how and when you will pay for your mistake.

7. Thanks: A woman is thanking you, do not question, or Faint. Just say you're welcome.

8. Whatever: Is a women's way of saying F@!K YOU!

9. Don't worry about it, I got it: Another dangerous statement, meaning this is something that a woman has told a man to do several times, but is now doing it herself. This will later result in a man asking "What's wrong?" For the woman's response refer to #3.

'Tis true. :yay:

Lugnut

I'm Rick James #####!
sockgirl77 said:
9 WORDS WOMEN USE

1. Fine: Fine

2. Five Minutes: 5 minutes

3. Nothing: Nothing

4. Go Ahead: Go ahead

5. Loud Sigh: ???

6. That's Okay: That's OK

7. Thanks: Thanks

8. Whatever: Whatever

9. Don't worry about it, I got it: Don't worry about it, I got it

:rolleyes: :fixed:

I ain't interpreting ####! Say what you mean and mean what you say! :lmao:

sockgirl77

Lugnut said:

Men need to take the same advice. Atleast we try to explain to you what we mean. You just stare at the damn floor and say "okay honey". Then, you never do whatever we asked you to do!

Lugnut

I'm Rick James #####!
sockgirl77 said:
Men need to take the same advice. Atleast we try to explain to you what we mean. You just stare at the damn floor and say "okay honey". Then, you never do whatever we asked you to do!

Hey, you're the one posting a "male to female" dictionary.

I don't see any guys complaining about being misunderstood. :lmao:

sockgirl77

Lugnut said:
Hey, you're the one posting a "male to female" dictionary.

I don't see any guys complaining about being misunderstood. :lmao:
You do when you're not getting enough. :shrug:

Nickel

curiouser and curiouser
Lugnut said:

Thanks to stupid magazines like Cosmo and Maxim, that give out ridiculous advice, you can't even do that without explanation anymore. :lol: If I'm asked "What's wrong", and I say "Nothing", that means nothing's wrong. But, if I'm hounded over and over again, because the question asker doesn't believe that there's really nothing wrong, then something will be wrong, and real quick. :lmao:

Lugnut

I'm Rick James #####!
Nickel said:
Thanks to stupid magazines like Cosmo and Maxim, that give out ridiculous advice, you can't even do that without explanation anymore. :lol: If I'm asked "What's wrong", and I say "Nothing", that means nothing's wrong. But, if I'm hounded over and over again, because the question asker doesn't believe that there's really nothing wrong, then something will be wrong, and real quick. :lmao:

I don't read cosmo OR Maxim. If a woman tells me there's nothing wrong, there's nothing wrong. And if she jumps my #### later I go bang her sister so we have something important to talk about! :lmao:

Nickel

curiouser and curiouser
Lugnut said:
I don't read cosmo OR Maxim. If a woman tells me there's nothing wrong, there's nothing wrong. And if she jumps my #### later I go bang her sister so we have something important to talk about! :lmao:
:roflmao:

Chain729

CageKicker Extraordinaire
sockgirl77 said:
You do when you're not getting enough. :shrug:

Nope. They become replaced. I've spent enough of my life dealing with psycho babble BS. She wants to act like a child or a psychopath, she can do it with someone else. If it's bad enough that I have to "pay for it later" it was bad enough to discuss; treating it otherwise is childish and a waste of my time, energy and "give a damn."

Chain729

sockgirl77 said:
Usually. But we do it in our way; no matter how much sense your way makes. When we screw it up so bad that we start crying, you get to come fix it and have it take 3 times longer than if you just did it yourself from the beginning. Then, a week later, it happens all over again with something different. :yay:

:fixed:

Chain729

sockgirl77 said:
Nope. When I do something for a man, I do it right the first time. That way they'll come back for seconds. :yay:

The odds are astronomically against any woman, that subscribes to the childish games behind those 9 phrases, or thinking that their way is always the right way, being capable of that.

But, if you're talking about the bedroom, crazy women are always better in bed (at first.) Guys know this, they're why we invented the "hit it and quit it" philosophy.