MEN...9 Phrases to know!

nachomama

All Up In Your Grill
Chain729 said:
The odds are astronomically against any woman, that subscribes to the childish games behind those 9 phrases, or thinking that their way is always the right way, being capable of that.

But, if you're talking about the bedroom, crazy women are always better in bed (at first.) Guys know this, they're why we invented the "hit it and quit it" philosophy.

:smack: pepsi burns when it comes out of your nose.

:killingme

sockgirl77

Dear Chain,
This thread was supposed to be funny. Thanks for sucking the life out of it.
Hope your bitterness ends soon. She is not worth it.
:huggy:,
Socki

nachomama

All Up In Your Grill
sockgirl77 said:
Dear Chain,
Socki

:killingme :killingme

:snacks:

Chain729

CageKicker Extraordinaire
sockgirl77 said:
Dear Chain,
Socki

Dear Socki,

There's no doubt that I'm currently pissed; however, the posts were meant half in jest. I'm sorry you missed the humor or I didn't properly get it across via the present communication media.

Thanks for the warm sentiments. :huggy:

-Chain

Chain729

CageKicker Extraordinaire
nachomama said:
:smack: pepsi burns when it comes out of your nose.

:killingme

You're welcome. Though I must admit, It wasn't funny when I learned that second lesson the hard way. :ohwell:

nachomama

All Up In Your Grill
Chain729 said:
You're welcome. Though I must admit, It wasn't funny when I learned that second lesson the hard way. :ohwell:

The second lesson is that one that caused pepsi to come out of my nose. :lmao:

MMDad

Lem Putt
nachomama said:
pepsi burns when it comes out of your nose.
We need a new smilie called the :nacho:

It should be like :snacks: but after drinking, the pepsi should shoot out of the nose.

ItalianScallion

Harley Rider
sockgirl77 said:
Men need to take the same advice. Atleast we try to explain to you what we mean. You just stare at the damn floor and say "okay honey". Then, you never do whatever we asked you to do!
Most men, not all, might "stare at the damn floor and say okay honey" but I blame the women for marrying or living with them. You can't change them! You know that certain "men" are losers and need a mommy, cook & babysitter BUT YOU STILL STAY WITH THEM!!! This makes me nuts! If these guys are so useless, then why do you marry, date or live with them in the first place and then spend your time ###ing about their faults?!! I say this because the last 3 gals I've been with were such drama queens (caused by their FAILED relationships THEY TOLD ME, that I couldn't stand being with them. Who needs all the excuses for their problems with men? Life's too short to spend it complaining! Learn from the past mistakes and move on. Like Lugnut said: "just say what you mean". And stop dating boys who can't communicate or do the things MEN should do. :buttkick: And yes Socki, I did laugh at one of the 9 reasons, so your humor was seen, especially the joke about the 5 minutes. MANY (not all of you) take longer than men for everything. :lmao: :flowers: