Men and Tools

W

Wenchy

Dutch6 said:
I have about 20 minutes. Tell me both stories...

It's simple. I can edit or delete my postings, but I can NEVER take back what I have said in person.

:neener:

bresamil

wandering aimlessly
No Nickel, not all men do that. Some just sit on the sofa and tell you to hang your own dang picture. At least mine did. :ohwell:

Mikeinsmd

bresamil said:
No Nickel, not all men do that. Some just sit on the sofa and tell you to hang your own dang picture. At least mine did. :ohwell:
You can always call me if you need something hung..... :killingme

Mikeinsmd

kwillia said:
:snort: I can't believe I actually laughed out loud at this...:killingme
When I realized what I was saying as I was typing, I thought for about .000000000000000112 of a second of changing it. :killingme

W

Wenchy

bresamil said:

I learned the difference between a flathead and a phillips, and the co-ordinating screw quickly.

"Honey, wanna screw"?

Something to do with a studfinder and/ or a flange.

What's a hammer and a nail?

I have 3 pictures mounted to the walls in my home, that's all.

I should have taken more industrial arts courses, instead of just being the teacher's aide, and serving coffee / donuts my senior year.

Nickel

curiouser and curiouser
bresamil said:
D often hovers around, looking for something to do, so I save projects like this for him. :lol:

bresamil said:
I've always done my own picture, cutain rod & shelf hanging...and mudding, caulking and painting...

Wickedwrench

Stubborn and opinionated
bresamil said:
They only get that way after getting biatched out for hanging the last picture a centimeter too high.........................or too low.................or unlevel.:shrug:

Some women can't be pleased that it was hung at all.:lol:

W

Wenchy

sweetpea said:
I've always done my own picture, cutain rod & shelf hanging...and mudding, caulking and painting...

I learned about the mud, caulk and paint when my shelf fell, and I couldn't hide it with cutain's. :bawl:

Wickedwrench said:
They only get that way after getting biatched out for hanging the last picture a centimeter too high.........................or too low.................or unlevel.:shrug
Which is exactly why I do it myself. Saves any misunderstanding and I only have myself to blame if it's wrong.