Men grilling woman about vehicles

BS Gal

Voted Nicest in 08
I figure since you are making your own decisions on what vehicle to buy and when you can get your oil changed. Both your t bird and this car are nearly impossible without a lift. 301 863 5800. Call today.

I hate taking it to get the oil changed. They always find something else that they say needs to be done and then I have to play telephone tag. I'll get a lift kit installed so it's easier for you to do it. :roflmao:

Chasey_Lane

Salt Life
I hate taking it to get the oil changed. They always find something else that they say needs to be done and then I have to play telephone tag.
That's when you say: "Thanks, I'll let my dealership know - they do all major servicing." :biggrin:

I hate taking it to get the oil changed. They always find something else that they say needs to be done and then I have to play telephone tag. I'll get a lift kit installed so it's easier for you to do it. :roflmao:

Get some 20'' rims too.

Have them call me.

He says "There is a ding in the van"

No response from me, still smiling, less dancy, trying to pretend like I am listening.

He tries again "There is a ding in the front hood"

Me ~"Maybe is is from the storm the other night? A tree branch or something"

Holy crap, does this sound familiar. We get a new Subaru wagon for her. She drives it. I don't do the inspection thing, but as I was walking past there was a very noticeable ding in the hood. Not being at all accusatory, I say "Hey, there's a ding in the hood. You see that ?" The response was not what I expected. No surprise, no concern over her new car, but an immediate and strong defensive retort that she didn't do it. Ok, so where did it come from ? Holy moley.... wrong question.....

20 years later and I STILL have no idea what happened....

Geek

Was that the trip to Disney last year? I may have read it, I'm not sure!

If you read it you would still be having nightmares :yay:

Geek,
If I could give you krama, it would say that you are the most interesting person on the forums IMO.

Signed,
Your Meat

I love me my meat :huggy:

If hubby questions me, I kindly remind him who pays for my vehicle.

Yeah, that doesn't work here.

Stop right here. :eyebrow:

Don't hate the playa, hate the game

:frown:

Oh, no. You REALLY have to see this vehicle to fully appreciate it, particularly the extras on the exterior. :roflmao:

:cartwheel
:yeahthat: It makes it go faster! :vroom:
:buttkick:

Holy crap, does this sound familiar. We get a new Subaru wagon for her. She drives it. I don't do the inspection thing, but as I was walking past there was a very noticeable ding in the hood. Not being at all accusatory, I say "Hey, there's a ding in the hood. You see that ?" The response was not what I expected. No surprise, no concern over her new car, but an immediate and strong defensive retort that she didn't do it. Ok, so where did it come from ? Holy moley.... wrong question.....

20 years later and I STILL have no idea what happened....

You're one of them :nono:

bohman

I figure since you are making your own decisions on what vehicle to buy you can get your own oil changed. Both your t bird and this car are nearly impossible without a lift. 301 863 5800. Call today. :love:

:killingme :high5: <-----Here is the manly high five that you deserve for that response.

Bann

Doris Day meets Lady Gaga
PREMO Member
If you read it you would still be having nightmares :yay:

:lol:

I hadn't read it before. I started reading it this morning while on my exercise bike - but I wasn' able to finish it. However, I was :roflmao: at what I've read so far - which is not easy while on the exercise bike!

I'm making it to the forums late tonight, so after I catch up on what happened today, I will try to finish the Disney story. Although it made my bike ride go so much faster, I might have to save it for tomorrow morning!

Geek

:lol:

I hadn't read it before. I started reading it this morning while on my exercise bike - but I wasn' able to finish it. However, I was :roflmao: at what I've read so far - which is not easy while on the exercise bike!

I'm making it to the forums late tonight, so after I catch up on what happened today, I will try to finish the Disney story. Although it made my bike ride go so much faster, I might have to save it for tomorrow morning!

Tell me how you like it and I am glad it made your ride go faster :huggy:

deemerma

Maybe it only happens in my house. TGS kindly bought me the minivan of my dreams. He drives our crap vehicle. The one that you need two feet to drive, even though it is not standard shift. And the windows only work some of the time. I appreciate his sacrifice for my princess like comfort. But apparently, an inspection goes on that I don't know about. As he comes in the house he "notices" our van. He is checking for damage. Every day.

The other day he walks in to the kitchen where I am happily dancing the jiggler around. :dance: Big smiles.

He says "There is a ding in the van"

No response from me, still smiling, less dancy, trying to pretend like I am listening.

He tries again "There is a ding in the front hood"

Me ~"Maybe is is from the storm the other night? A tree branch or something"

Him ~"No"

How the hell does he know it wasn't a tree branch? Coulda been. What is he Columbo of the dings?

Him~ "Looks like a rock"

Here he throws in a pregnant pause. Full of accusation.

Me~"Huh, you think the storm kicked up a rock?"

Silence from TGS. Then, the grilling stare. Like I am in an interview room down in the precinct. He adds the always pleasant eyebrow arch.

Isn't that sumthin? Does he think that I would not notice a rock banging on the hood of the van while I was driving?

Need I mention that he has been driving the van both times we had damage to my princess mobile? Blew out the back window backing into a ladder and was at the helm when a actual rock hit the actual van and exploded out the back window? :jet:

No, I won't mention that.
:killingme

Granted, the woman in my family have a crappy car history. Locking keys in running vehicles. Arriving to a lunch date in two cars leaving in one and forgetting about the second car. Until the next day. :eyebrow:

But my sister has the worst stories of all. I was a passenger for one story. She was driving her spiffy Ford Feastiva. In the middle of the road, there was about a three foot high pile of manure that must have fallen off a farm truck, hay sticking out of it. Sis is doing about 55 miles per hour headed straight for it.

Me (all calm) ~ "What ya gonna do about that pile?"

her (all calm) ~"I am going to put it between the tires"

Holy Crapamoly! Ever see a Feastiva? I have worn Maxi pads bigger than that car. I was sure we were about to launch Duke's of Hazards style over this giant pile of ####. I had to watch though. Couldn't believe my eyes. Like seeing a snake try and eat an elephant.

Boom, we hit. God Bless that little car, it didn't go airborne. But the grinding noise of the grill eating that mound was alarming. Thudding and smooshing over it, my sister refused to let up on the gas. It was fun seeing my Dad's face when we pulled in the driveway. Her car always smelled like poop after that.

Needless to say it wasn't me. The ding. I blame him.

I had to highlight what I thought were some of the shining moments! :howdy::roflmao::biggrin::lol:
Love your stories Geek! :high5:

R

RadioPatrol

lol Love the stories. Thanks for sharing.
By the way you are a great story teller. ;)
And I can relate to the grilling.

I love Geek Washes the Van .... from last yeah .... the fight with the Spider for the Quarters was classic