Men, Someone Else Brought Your Girl Flowers!!!

jwwb2000

pretty black roses
Softballkid said:
Id laugh and say "if they only knew what they were gettin into to, they'd ask for them back"

:lmao:

That is along the same line as to what my husband would say :roflmao:

Softballkid

No Longer the Kid
jwwb2000 said:
That is along the same line as to what my husband would say :roflmao:

Why get mad... if you know 110% she's not cheating, or anything like that, take it as a compliment that someone else finds your ole lady attractive, it lets you know inside that you got something that atleast has some sort of appeal to men still...

You go to a bar/club, you know other men will look, and you cant fight them all, even if you do they'll still look... as long as she's commin home with me, :shrug: its the look but dont touch salad bar...ya know...just my opinion...

But I will admit, there is a breaking point where enough is enough.. but some flowers unsigned.. :bigwhoop:

bcp

In My Opinion
If they signed it Anonymous, Im taking credit.

too bad I wouldnt know who thank for getting me some that night. Its not like I would shake his hand or anything, cause, I know that while Im home reaping the benifits of his gracious actions, He is back home reaping the benifits of his lonely hand.

Now, if we discover that it was a rather attractive female that sent them, I might be tempted to invite her over for some personal thanking activities.