Men, Someone Else Brought Your Girl Flowers!!!

jwwb2000

pretty black roses
Softballkid said:
Why get mad... if you know 110% she's not cheating, or anything like that, take it as a compliment that someone else finds your ole lady attractive, it lets you know inside that you got something that atleast has some sort of appeal to men still...

You go to a bar/club, you know other men will look, and you cant fight them all, even if you do they'll still look... as long as she's commin home with me, :shrug: its the look but dont touch salad bar...ya know...just my opinion...

But I will admit, there is a breaking point where enough is enough.. but some flowers unsigned.. :bigwhoop:

He got mad cuz some dumbazz left a note on my car at work a couple months after moving here. The funny thing was my husband found the letter BEFORE me so I had no idea what he was throwing at me when he got home from work that evening :roflmao: Man did I catch hell for that damn letter and I had no idea who the doofus was that left it :killingme

Softballkid

No Longer the Kid
jwwb2000 said:
He got mad cuz some dumbazz left a note on my car at work a couple months after moving here. The funny thing was my husband found the letter BEFORE me so I had no idea what he was throwing at me when he got home from work that evening :roflmao: Man did I catch hell for that damn letter and I had no idea who the doofus was that left it :killingme

:shhh: lets keep that on the DL.....

just playing... that is bad, unless it said something along the lines of I had fun the other night, but Id still question you after I hooked ya up to the lie detector :lmao: before I flipped out

jwwb2000

pretty black roses
Softballkid said:
:shhh: lets keep that on the DL.....

just playing... that is bad, unless it said something along the lines of I had fun the other night, but Id still question you after I hooked ya up to the lie detector :lmao: before I flipped out

Said I would like to get to know you better. I am just looking to be friends :blahblah: but I am married :yikes:

My supervisor overheard me me :blahblah: in the shop about it so I was asked to go get the letter and had to file a report with base security because it was worded in a way of stalking/harrasment. I just thought it was funny myself.

Softballkid

No Longer the Kid
jwwb2000 said:
Said I would like to get to know you better. I am just looking to be friends :blahblah: but I am married :yikes:

My supervisor overheard me me :blahblah: in the shop about it so I was asked to go get the letter and had to file a report with base security because it was worded in a way of stalking/harrasment. I just thought it was funny myself.

Thats freakin crazy... if yall work in the same place, I bet someone was messin with yall... :lmao:

If you drove all the way home and didnt see it, then he seen it.. thats another story... :lmao:

As for filling out a report, thats just sad

Tigerlily

Luvin Life !!!
jwwb2000 said:

I had a stalker here at my work a few years back. I had gone out with him a couple of times prior to transferring here but wasn't interested. He saw me pulling up the first day and preceded to leave notes on my car in my car, flowers etc. He showed up at the house one time and I had to hide. Finally reported it to security and they took care of it.

Softballkid

No Longer the Kid
Tigerlily said:
I had a stalker here at my work a few years back. I had gone out with him a couple of times prior to transferring here but wasn't interested. He saw me pulling up the first day and preceded to leave notes on my car in my car, flowers etc. He showed up at the house one time and I had to hide. Finally reported it to security and they took care of it.

You shoulda told me Dougster was doin that, I woulda messed with him here at work :yay:

jwwb2000

pretty black roses
Softballkid said:
Thats freakin crazy... if yall work in the same place, I bet someone was messin with yall... :lmao:

If you drove all the way home and didnt see it, then he seen it.. thats another story... :lmao:

As for filling out a report, thats just sad

My husband and I worked out of the same hanger, different companies. He was on his way to lunch when he found the letter under my windsheild wiper :lmao:

I had no idea who the dude was. My work was seriously concerned for my safety at the time.

Softballkid

No Longer the Kid
Tigerlily said:
Don't be silly it wasn't the Dougster. :smack: I like his kinda stalking :wench:

:whistle: so I taught him well them :shrug: I thought you were dissapointed, and I was gonna have to put him back in trainin...

Wickedwrench

Stubborn and opinionated
jwwb2000 said:
Sorry about that.:banghead: