Men thinks this will work???

Pete

Repete
I am not so sure that people fatten up because of some emotional strife. I think alot of people take a relationship for granted, they figure they snagged someone so they don't have to watch stuff like weight, hygiene and (burp) manners.

Christy

b*tch rocket
Pete said:
I am not so sure that people fatten up because of some emotional strife. I think alot of people take a relationship for granted, they figure they snagged someone so they don't have to watch stuff like weight, hygiene and (burp) manners.
That may be the case for men, but typically a woman balloons up when she's in an emotional funk.

morganj614

Pete said:

I understand the weight and hygiene but I was burping and farting before I met him, and I'll be doing it after I meet him :lmao:

You're born, you burp, you fart and then you die :jameo:

vraiblonde

Board Mommy
PREMO Member
Patron
Pete said:
I think alot of people take a relationship for granted
That's 20 pounds or so, not 100+.

20 pounds is a sign of happiness - beer and steaks on the grill instead of a tofu omelet. Anything much more than that is just unhealthy.

What's insulting is that these guys let themselves go, start burping and farting all over the place, acting like pigs. And you know that if you ditched them and they were back on the dating scene, they'd NEVER do that in front of some hottie they were trying to bag. So they'll treat some strange piece o' potential ass better than they'd treat their own wife! :mad:

Then they have the nerve to tell US that we need to lose a few pounds!!!

Nickel

curiouser and curiouser
vraiblonde said:
So they'll treat some strange piece o' potential ass better than they'd treat their own wife! :mad:

:jameo:

Pandora

vraiblonde said:

20 pounds is a sign of happiness - beer and steaks on the grill instead of a tofu omelet. Anything much more than that is just unhealthy.

What's insulting is that these guys let themselves go, start burping and farting all over the place, acting like pigs. And you know that if you ditched them and they were back on the dating scene, they'd NEVER do that in front of some hottie they were trying to bag. So they'll treat some strange piece o' potential ass better than they'd treat their own wife! :mad:

I have a relative like that. When him and his flavor of the past year broke-up, he'd shave, wear nice clothes, smell nice, shed his excess weight and was very gentlemen like.

Now that he is married, I want to whip out the Right Guard, razor, call Ms. Manners and send him to Weight Watchers to drop that gigantic beer belly that just hangs out over his jeans.

Christy

b*tch rocket
vraiblonde said:

Exactly. :yay: I must say, After almost ten years of marriage, Steve is still kind enough to leave the room to fart. :yay: (most times :lmao:)

beavis

vraiblonde said:
Not only that, but when you love someone, a few extra pounds shouldn't make any difference.

And if they're obese enough that you feel the need to say something, then they're already feeling insecure and unloved (otherwise why wallow in food?) so threatening them or manipulating them will just make it worse.

YOU'VE been watching Dr. Phil, haven't you?

:lmao:

Softballkid

No Longer the Kid
I personally wouldn't say any of those things in this article.. but there are ways get your ole lady, or ole man to lose weight if you want them to :yay: and it has nothing to do with nagging, or b*tching....its all in how you go about it...

bcp

In My Opinion
Honesty will work the best
example
when you are at McDonalds or where ever it is that you choose to eat, explain to her.

look, I CAN afford six cheesburgers, but I CANT afford to put the gas in a dump truck to move your lard ass around.
what are you trying to do? look like your mother?

Im pretty sure that will work.
someone else try it and tell us how effective it was.

bcp

In My Opinion
Softballkid said:
I personally wouldn't say any of those things in this article.. but there are ways get your ole lady, or ole man to lose weight if you want them to :yay: and it has nothing to do with nagging, or b*tching....its all in how you go about it...
Why did I just get a flashback from the movie family vacation?

I see a women tied to the back of the car running after it down the freeway.

honest officer, I forgot she was back there.