MHT start trial needs your help!!!

bosox

Hi Guys,

Rosaryville State Park is right in our back yard--and does not get near the traffic it should. (i.e. events that run there)

The MHT board wants to change that and so they hosted a few schoolings there in the winter--and also the Jumper Derby was there again this year.

The starter trial doesn't have enough entries to run yet. It will have E-N and also a leadline division. If you aren't brave enough for a full HT--then do the CT instead.

Some other shows in the area changed their dates as we picked ours last fall according to when the other events normal host their HTs--so we understand we are up against tried and true...but the only way for us to get more events at the park is to show up to what they have.

The price isn't bad either...75 bucks for a full HT!?!

http://marlboroughhorse.org/Unrec.pdf

Duckz

I want to go!! But I don't have a horse to take. Devine offered me a pony though :buddies: That might look kinda silly...

HeavyChevy75

Podunk FL
I wanted to do the HT, but I don't have a vest, poo. Guess I have to go shopping so that I can do the next one. :otter:

That is one of the reasons why i can't do it. I won't get up to Dover(Chantilly has loads in stock) before that, and I want to try the vests on.

Eventer29

I will not be using my tipperary(sp?)vest(no trailer room for my beastie for this one) I think it is a 36 and Very Very tight on me. I would be willing to lend it if it might fit someone. I know one of my girls that is riding might need it, but as long as the ride times are not too tight...
I also have a Flex Rider vest I need to sell. It hasnt been used, but has been traveling around in one of our trailers or another for a few years. I will have to check the size.