MHT start trial needs your help!!!

devinej

whooop whoop!! sparks are you riding??
here are my times:
dressage at 8:46
stadium at 9:52
xc at 10:36

devinej

i hope this rain coming breaks up. looks like there is a possibility that it will...

we are going to walk the course this afternoon!

Phyxius

Zoooooooom
I get off work at 4, no way could I be down there before 5 or so, but I need to figure out where to take pictures from. :)

Sparks

Phyxius, Are you the unofficial photographer? I doubt they have an official one. You could make a few $$$! Is Duckz taking Peanut?

devinej

directions: go north on 5 to 301 north almost to uppermarlboro - after the "marlton" neighborhood that is on the right, start looking on the left for rosaryville state park sign. there will be a small cut through the median to get to the single lane entrance. if you miss it there is a U turn at the next intersection which is at a light. when you get on the driveway, take the first right, then go straight till you see parking.

Phyxius

Zoooooooom
directions: go north on 5 to 301 north almost to uppermarlboro - after the "marlton" neighborhood that is on the right, start looking on the left for rosaryville state park sign. there will be a small cut through the median to get to the single lane entrance. if you miss it there is a U turn at the next intersection which is at a light. when you get on the driveway, take the first right, then go straight till you see parking.

Isn't it faster to go up Rte 4? Loper, how do you go to get to the Equestrian Center? Rosaryville is about 5mins from there.

I go:
Rte 4 North
Rte 301 South
After light at Croom Rd start looking to your right, park entrance is on the right about 10 yards after the 7-11/realty office parking lot.

Phyxius

Zoooooooom
Phyxius, Are you the unofficial photographer? I doubt they have an official one. You could make a few $$$! Is Duckz taking Peanut?

I'll need to ask show staff when I get there if they have an OP. If they don't know I most of the people up there and theyre cool peeps and I'm sure they won't mind if I take pictures of other riders. If there is an OP I'll only be shooting for friends.

Duckz was going to ride Peanut in the beginner novice, but he had a colicked on Sunday so I didn't want to push him. He seems completely fine and I'll ride him on Monday. Hopefully I get Duckz to take him to something else!

Call me sometime tomorrow and let me know where and what you want pictures of.

Loper

Animal Poor!
Isn't it faster to go up Rte 4? Loper, how do you go to get to the Equestrian Center? Rosaryville is about 5mins from there.

I go:
Rte 4 North
Rte 301 South
After light at Croom Rd start looking to your right, park entrance is on the right about 10 yards after the 7-11/realty office parking lot.

I normally take rte 4... what time are you leaving?

devinej

so how'd it go for everyone? sparks??

scooter did great, we tied for first in dressage, clean stadium, and had what i thought was a clean XC, but apparently they counted something as a refusal so we got 4th :(

all that rain...crazy.........

Eventer29

My girls did really well! Sis got 6th on her OTTB that just ran at roedown last week. After his giraffe impersonation in dressage he went clean XC and stadium. The one got 4th, it was her first time and I was very pleased. She was clean XC and stad as well. The other got lots of time penalties XC, the horse was a butt and did NOT want to go in the water. The girls had fun though, learned a lot. Would have been a perfect day if it hadnt rained.

Sparks

so how'd it go for everyone? sparks??

scooter did great, we tied for first in dressage, clean stadium, and had what i thought was a clean XC, but apparently they counted something as a refusal so we got 4th :(

all that rain...crazy.........

Sorry we didn't get to see you guys. We hid in the truck (warm & dry) until it was time to warm up! Despite the nasty weather we had a great time!

The little mare was a fire breathing dragon when I got her off the trailer. :yikes: She's normally SO QUIET. I really thought we'd just attempt dressage and go home. She was really tense in the dressage. Didn't like being in the white box, so our scores sucked. Oh well.

Decided to try the stadium, it was great, pulled a rail but who cares, we had fun. Then did the XC. It was a blast!! :yahoo: I was very proud of us, willow for jumping everything and me for not being a wuss :lmao:

Sorry you had a crappy call on XC.

Loper

Animal Poor!
Does anyone know who the "official photographers" were? I'm just curious to see what kind of pictures they shot. I didn't take many and most of them were of Devine... and some random shots. I didn't want to ruin my camera in the rain and didn't want to step on the actual photog's toes.. :whistle: Sparks, we were going to wait till you rode but it was just so crappy out there! Glad you didn't wuss out and had fun! :yahoo: