Michael Buble

my-thyme

..if momma ain't happy...
Patron
I enjoy Michael Buble's music, and I really liked the Christmas EP he put out a few years ago, but this new album is :dead:

BadGirl

I am so very blessed
How do you feel about Susan Boyle?
Frankly, I've never really listened to her, so I can't make a fair assessment. But I do find her whole "obscurity to fame" thing pretty cool. Lord knows, she looks so much better now with what a stylist and some proper grooming has done.

libertytyranny

Dream Stealer
Frankly, I've never really listened to her, so I can't make a fair assessment. But I do find her whole "obscurity to fame" thing pretty cool. Lord knows, she looks so much better now with what a stylist and some proper grooming has done.

I just watched a docu on her the other day, she is totally fascinating. I didn't know this, but she is actually mildly retarded due to brain damage from birth. They didn't go into a whole lot of detail, but I think she also deals with several emotional problems as well. What keeps her "healthiest" and most involved with life is her singing. It's a really neat story... and her voice is beautiful.

thurley42

HY;FR
This generations "Frank Sinatra," but with less talent.

As a member of "this generation" I find it highly insulting to compare someone I've never even heard of to the Chairman of the Board.....

I must now google and come back with an opinion...